Family Support

As Ash put the phone down, he heard Delia calling him from the Kitchen

"Ash, who was it?" Delia asked from the kitchen, currently business cooking the breakfast.

Ash went to the kitchen and sighed, readying himself to have the talk (no, not the Pidgeys and the Beedrills).

"Mom," Ash said.

"Yeah?" Delia asked as she continued cooking.

"It was Ilene," Ash said. On hearing Ilene's name, the Ladle felt from Delia's hands.

"W-What?" Delia asked, turning towards Ash, who was walking towards her. Delia's eyes were filled with Horror and desperation.

"H-How did she get the number," Delia asked, to herself loudly, extremely scared.

"Mom.............................................. I am sorry but it is time," Ash said as he held Delia's hands. Delia immediately understood what he meant.

"N-No!! No no no no no!!!!!!" Delia said as she left the kitchen.

"Mom!!!!" Ash said as he followed her. Delia climbed upstairs, saying no again and again. Ash was following her. She went to his room and Ash followed her. The Moment Ash entered the room, Delia, in swift speed, exited and slam and lock the door from the outside, locking Ash in his room. She slammed the door so hard that Pikachu, who was peacefully asleep on the bed, woke up.

"//What happened?//" Pikachu asked.

"Oh good morning Pikachu," Ash said.

"//Did not answer my question but Good Morning to you too I guess,//" Pikachu asked as he went back to sleep.

Ash sighed as he looked at his situation.

"Mom let me out," Ash asked.

"No!!! You are not going anywhere!!! Especially not to Rota!!!! You have are the World Monarch now! That is Pokemon Master in my understanding! Now you are not leaving!!! You are staying here me with!!!!" Delia said, standing infront of the door. Despite the fact that she had lock the door, the scared and desperate woman felt the need to personally ensure it remains shut.

"Mom! Come on this is not how things work and you know it," Ash said with a sighed. He wasn't worried about getting locked. He could jump from window of his room anytime he wanted to, but he wanted his Mother's support in this.

"Don't teach your Mom how things work young man!! I left Rota to ensure your safety and now you are telling me you want to join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may have fun putting your life in risk but I want my child safety!!!!!!!!! The Entire Aura Foundation is a meat grinder!!!!!! The Royal Family itself have lost multiple members due to Aura Foundation's activities!!!! I refuse you to go!!!!!!" Delia said as she sat on the floor, remember a dying Red in her lap. His face was red with blood.

"Mom............................ You know na if the Aura Foundation stopped doing the things it do, so many people will suffer, so many Delias will lose their As-" Ash was interrupted by Delia.

"Don't you dare you metaphors on me!!!!!!! You didn't even knew about the Foundation reality till yesterday night and now you are an expert about it?!?!!! You are not going that is final!!!!!" Delia shouted, coming on the edge.

"Mom-" Before Ash could say something, Delia shouted.

"WHY ALL MALE FIGURES IN MY LIFE WANT TO LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Delia shouted before realising what she just said. She facepalmed, thinking what to say to Ash now.

Ash was confused when she said that. Yes, he needed to go to Rota but that doesn't mean he was going to leave her forever. Suddenly, Delia opens the door and looked at Ash.

"Mom, W-What was that? What did you mean by all male figures in your life wanting to leave you?" Ash asked. Delia sighed and hugged Ash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash and Delia were sitting on a coach. Ash firmly held his mother hand. Delia was rubbing her head, thinking what to say.

"Mom, you don't have to," Ash said.

"No, you have questions and as a mother, I should answer them," Delia said as she looked at Ash.

"So, I did not came from a really good background Ash............................................... In the Era of Kanto I was born in, the War with Johto had just concluded................................... We have won the war but Kantonian economy was crippled. Poverty and unemployment ran high.............................. add that with the fact that I was born in a lower class family in Viridian City where my deadbeat dad did nothing but drank and gambled and my mom had to do three or four jobs as domestic help and pro-" Delia looked at Ash and then took a sighed.

"And Mom?" Ash asked.

"Nothing, forget it," Delia said, not wanting to remember how her own dad forced her mom to work in the red light (Don't search kids.............................. you are not ready to learn about the cruelty of the world and the crimes and indignities many women face every day. I am serious, you might think it doesn't matter, it will, trust me)

"Anyways................................ So, even though he was a terrible father, he did taught me and Giovanni to be sharp and shrewd, albeit by swindling us of the money we had earn by doing odd jobs.............................. 5 years after my birth, Giovanni was born, and 5 years after that........................................ Arceus.............. that dreaded day," Delia said as she wiped her tears off.

"Mom? What happened," Ash asked.

"*Sighed* My Dad left us............................. he caught the eye of some rich chick for whom he left us.............................. He was a terrible husband but Mom did loved him.................................. But after this betrayal, she decided all that matter was money........................ she formed an all women gang with a group of women who have faced similar difficulties................................. Together, they form a gang, a gang which will later be called Team Rocket............................... Mom had a lot of influence over me and Giovanni and thus she was easily able to forge us Into the ideology of Team Rocket, the ideology was 'Only Money Matters', she wasn't like that before...................... But dad leaving her had a major impact on her," Delia said as she looked at Ash. Suddenly, she remember what Queen Anne had told her before She left with Ash. 'The Destiny of an Aura User can't be changed or delayed, it can just be made easier or harder, and I can only what you are doing will make it easier for him.'

"*Sighed* Mom.......................................................... If you don-" Before Ash could complete the sentence, Delia stopped him.

"No.............................................. I was wrong," Delia said.

"Huh?" Ash asked in a confused tone.

"I remember Queen Anne telling me that the destiny of an Aura User can't be changed or delayed, it can just be made easier or harder," Delia said as she caressed Ash's cheek.

"I should have expected this........................................ I don't want to send you............................ but now I am scared that further attempt to delay will just make things harder for you.................................. I don't want that for you," Delia said as she stood.

"Start packing Ash, we are going to Rota!" Delia said as she hugged Ash.

To Rota we go!