Beginning

Everything was perfect! The Sun was shining! The Pidgeys were singing! And Ash and Pikachu were having a race towards their home! Pallet Town!

"Coming on Pikachu! You are really slow!" Ash said jokingly.

"//At Least I am not dense!//" Pikachu countered. The race was going on, but suddenly, Ash was hit by a water gun.

"Ah!" Ash shouted as he was hit by the water gun.

"Who is it!" Ash said seriously as he and Pikachu took position.

"It's me! It's me!" A familiar voice came as a familiar voice came out of the bushes with a familiar Politoed. Ash immediately smiled seeing the familiar redhead.

"Been a long time, Misty!" Ash said.

"Same here!" Misty said as she walked towards Ash. Expecting a friendly reunion, Ash raised his hand. But instead, he was hit with Misty's famous mallet.

"OUCH!!!! What did I do to deserve that?" Ash said as Pikachu climbed Misty's shoulder.

"//Hey Misty!//" Pikachu said as he rubbed his cheeks against Misty's.

"That was for making me wait for an hour! Your mother told me you will be coming from this route and to catch you in the middle, I stayed here! But you are not punctual," Misty said.

"Also Hey Pikachu! I missed you," Misty said as she patted him.

"Ah!!! Anyways, Let's get going!" Ash said.

"Brock should be here in minute!" Misty said.

"Well, you wanna see my pokemons?" Ash asked.

"Do I ever!" Misty said as they walked towards the patch of grassland near the main path with a small lake.

"Come out!" Both shouted as they threw their pokeballs out.

Misty had

Politoed