Aether Family

"I

"I............................... I............................... I..................... I refuse to answer!" Misty said as she ran away.

"Oh Come!!!!!!!!" Dawn said as the three girls went behind Misty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Midnight. Ash was walking around the Ketchum's farm. He felt in peace here, with his Partner (Pikachu) by his side.

Suddenly, he heard the footsteps of someone walking towards him and he turned to see Lillie.

"Lillie, what are you doing so late at Night?" Ash asked with a smile as Pikachu jumped at Lillie's shouldered and rubbed his cheek against her.

"//Lillie!!!!!//" Pikachu said as he rubbed his cheek against her.

"Hey Pikachu! Hey Ash" Lillie said as she patted Pikachu.

"Umm............... Pikachu? Can you give me and Ash a minute?" Lillie said as Pikachu nodded and jumped from her shoulder. Lillie called out Snowy to give Pikachu company. Both of them went away, giving their masters privacy.

"Are you alright?" Ash asked.

"Ash................... I-I-I" Lillie runs to him and hugs him.

"I-I am really thankful to you! I was so worried that I will never be able to go back to Alola again!" Lillie said, her eyes were a little teary.

"Hey Hey! Lillie! Trust me it was not a big deal, everything was just exaggerated if you ask me, I mean I do Pokemon battles because I love pokemon, not the titles and ranks, and if given one of these titles was enough for the wellbeing of one of my closest friends, I am ready to give it up a thousand times," Ash said with a smile as Lillie wiped her tears and held Ash's hands.

"Ash...................... You are saying this right now but I know that the Title of Alolan Champion was important for you, your first league victory!" Lillie said.

"Yeah, it was a little, I will not say that I do feel not different without it, but it is negligible for the sake of your wellbeing............................ Also, you did overhead the conversation between and Lance right?" Ash asked.