Undercover villan

*recap* Kevin started shooting and made a way for the car to move , Eerie and Sruthi left the place

          They reached the next city they dint spare a word in their journey. The sun started to shed down and Eerie was in a hurry to reach the city and ask for help but what she dint expect is that Sruthi attacked on Eerie with a knife but Eerie escaped and shouted "Are you mad, what are you doing ?" And Eerie got down the car and Sruthi was continuously trying to kill Eerie with her knife she attacked her on the shoulder, Eerie was bleeding and started shouting help but what she dint know was it was middle of no where the place they are in is three miles away from the city Eerie Questioned Sruthi "Why are you doing this what's the advantage for you if you kill me we are in a stage where an infection is killing many" Sruthi replied "In this cruel world you should neither sacrifice you for your failure or other for your success" and attacked Eerie again, Eerie fell unconscious due to blood loss but the last thing the saw was a shadow of a man.
            Eerie woke up in middle of a room lying on a bed she stood and and saw an middle-aged man smiling and greeting her "Good morning, you alredy woke up ?" Eerie was screwed and questioned him "who are you, why am I here ??" The man came closer and gave her a glass of water Eerie rejected to drink and suspected him that he kidnapped her she tried to attack him she lifted her hand and it was stuck she was trying to move it and saw that someone what's holding the hand when she turned back to see who was it that was Kevin with wounds all over his body Eerie said " what ?  is this real ? Are you really alive? Pinch me" kevin asked what she said "just pinch me" Kevin did it and Eerie said "puch it hurts, so you are real, but I can't belive myself" and then Kevin showed her a ring which is as same as the ring she wore, Eerie eyes started to rear out of happiness she hugged him tight and asked him " kevin Simons, is this really you, I am literally out of mind and words" Kevin replied with "I thought you might not recognise and forgot me" Eerie replied "forgot who ? The person who was my first love ? The person who made my life beautiful ?" Their souls were combined at that moment after a couple of minutes Kevin introduced the middle aged man to Eerie saying " he is dr.Kruthin who was best friend of my dad I have grown up seeing him" Eerie with a low pitch of voice greeted him like " hello sir , sorry for my attempt to attack you sir " kruthin replied back " it's ok I dint mins and Kevin when are you going to start the story of your's both who was it started" Kevin replied back"sir i will tell you the story of our later now we have to save our world from zombies Kruthin said " I would like to do the same but you are injured you can't move anywhere this night as you said that zombies would enter the city tommorow we should wait for this night " after all this conversation Kevin said Eerie that Dr.Kruttin was father of Sruthi and Eerie said "i forgot to tell you that Sruthi is the one who injured me" kruthin with a laugh said that " do you know who saved you from her the one who is staying before you (Kevin)" Eerie asked Kevin dint he knows Sruthi before Kevin replied " I only saw her once probably 12 years back" Eerie asked " are we safe hear like we are living with the father of a killer" Kevin replied "a villan's father doesn't mean a villan" and they went to have their meals where they met miss.suhasana who was wife of kruthin and while having their dinner Kruthin asked Kevin for his love story..........