Help of stranger

*recap* Eerie was consoling Kevin,

        Kevin controlled himself and said to Eerie "thanks for comforting me as you said you don't know my name I'm Kevin, we should move from this city as fast a possibile" and continues their journey for survival and Kevin's views a stranger guy and a girl who were walking on the streets and stopped the car and asked them to get in the car they were totally strangers and in that location none of them knew each other but the stranger girl took her seat in the car but the stranger guy dint instead he asked what's the matter why was Kevin asked him to get in the car kevin replied we have no time get into the car quic we will explain you on the way what's happening the stranger guy got into the car and Kevin started to move in Eerie asked them "don't you guys know what's happening in the city ?" Both the strangers replying with a no Eerie explained everything that happened and said them to be cool don't stress up and asked their names stranger girl replied with "I am Sruthi" and the guy replied with "I am yojith, how can we stay cool after knowing this news of zombies" Eerie replied "we don't have anything in our hands to do first let's move to the next city and ask people for some help" everyone in the car were tensed and Kevin all in a sudden got to know the car the getting of of fuel and said we should take a diversion to the nearest gas station after a couple of minutes they reached a gas station and Kevin rushed to full the fuel and as soon as he finished filling the fuel he got an strange sound and sound of footsteps all in a sudden he saw an zombie as soon as he turned back zombie attacked on him but Kevin was struggling to stop it from infecting him everyone in the car were panic and Sruthi said "we should leave this place we can't help him" but for her surprise there was a gun shot sound and the zombie which was trying to bite Kevin fell apart after getting shooted by the gun Kevin was rushing towards the car and saw that there was a gun with Yojith who shooted the zombie, Kevin himself hugged Yojith in the sense of thankfulness and said "You saved my life brother" Yojith replied with "my gun did it brother" with a slight smile Kevin got into car and Sruthi said "we should move from here zombies have no death here that zombie is just unconscious it will attack us again If we standstill" Kevin started to drive,he was bleeding as he fell down because of the zombie Eerie observed the bleeding and asked Kevin dose the car have a emergency kit Kevin pointed out towards backseat and just below the window of back seat there was emergency kit and Eerie started to clean the wounds on Kevin's hand as he drives and Series asks Yojith " why was he carring the gun" Yojith replied "I am an undercover officer from the national security department" and also Eerie asks Sruthi how do she knows about that zombies Sruthi replies "I did masters in biology" and it was all good until Kevin saw that there are zombies in the city they were going and he tried to reverse the car so that they could escape from their but then he saw that the car is surrounded by zombies from 3 ways tha only way they had is an bridge but Yojith said " This bridge is not in use and is also in bad condition it is almost all not possible to cross it" Kevin replied "We have no option we should take the risk it's an Do or Die for us" ..............