[Hey hey hey, let's all calm down. It was just a one-time mistake and I wasn't really at fault. It was the main system that requested my presence.] 0125 said, putting all the blame on the main system, without any guilt.

"Fuck everything else. Why the FUCK! is this bitch here in this world. What is he doing here! Don't you think it's bad enough that he had his dirty hands in my death and now you send him here to me?"

0125 was taken aback by his sudden emotional outburst and knew they had hit a sore spot. He cursed the system management in his heart and flew to his host.

[Hey, I didn't know he was responsible for your accident. Had I known, I would have told the System Management not to let you go to a world where he would have been reincarnated. The system is forbidden to look into the memories of its hosts without their permission.]

"Oh." Li Chang Bo said, pouting in frustration. "What is his business with my parents anyway, and why do they trust him so much?"

[Wait..... Let me see if I can access his information. Wow host, I am in. ] The system showed Li Chang Bo the information it found on Ji Cheng. 

Li Chang Bo read through the information, but stopped at the cause of death, "Haha serves you right, scum. You died from choking on water, haha. Karma is a bitch. I wish you an even darker and more brutal death in this world and I swear I will do everything I can to make you suffer and grovel under me." His eyes flickered with a dark intent that the System had only ever seen in the Lord God.

After reading it, Li Chang Bo didn't know how to feel. He didn't know if he should be happy that the gods had helped him kill this scum in their world, or angry that this mother ****** had received a golden leg from them in this one. 

This golden leg was given to him the moment he opened his eyes in this world. It contained knowledge about some of the future events and natural disasters that would happen, and also numerous effective methods for solving these natural disasters. This was also the reason why Ji Cheng had gained the utmost trust of his family. Knowing some of the future events, he also knew that the King and Queen of the Li Kingdom would lose their lives in a heavy rainstorm due to their carriage rolling off the road and crashing down the mountain because the roads were too slippery. So Ji Cheng prevented their deaths by saving them just moments before their carriage plunged into nothingness. At first, the royal family of the Li Kingdom were sceptical about him, thinking that he was a spy sent by their enemy, because if he wasn't, they couldn't explain how he knew of their whereabouts, since the journey was a secret. Ji Chen argued that he could communicate with the gods and that it was they who had told him about their accident. He wasn't trusted at first, but after he predicted that a natural disaster would befall their kingdom and helped them through it as if it were nothing, everyone in the kingdom trusted him and called him 'Messenger of the Gods'. 

After that, you can imagine how prosperous his life was, filled with worship and gold.

 "I have this strange feeling in the back of my head. Don't tell me he's the new protagonist of this world?" Li Chang Bo asked, his eyes twitching, adding to his bad feelings about the whole situation. 

[Wow, the host is a genius. You are right, he is the newly elected protagonist of this world. And since he is the Protagonist Shou, if I may say so, the World Consciousness will do everything to pull him towards the Protagonist Gong, who, surprise, surprise, if you didn't know, is your husband. So that they can get together and finish the world line.] The system explained while eating chips. 

"Soooo......" Li Chang Bo didn't want to think about it anymore, it felt like his head would explode. 

[Soo..... No matter how you try to prevent it, at the end of the day, you and Ji Cheng will meet again in the Feng Dynasty. So I can only advise you to take matters into your own hands and return to the Feng Dynasty with him. So you would have some responsibility, or if I may put it crudely, some power to control him so that he doesn't harm your husband].