Arc 2. 9

Li Chang Bo only wanted to read the novel in passing, but who would have thought that it was so interesting that he read it through in one night and only fell asleep at 3 o'clock in the morning.

He was so tired that he didn't hear the doorbell ring and the system had to wake
him up.

[Host, you must wake up now. Feng Yu Han's secretary is here with a man and they've been waiting outside for five minutes]. The system flew out of its space and nudged Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo, on the other hand, turned around and muttered softly, "Leave me alone, I'm tired."

Annoyed, the system thought of a way to wake up its lazy host and then it came up with something.

'I'm sorry Lord God for using you to wake him up.'

[Host, the Lord God is on a date with a woman and they are about to kiss.] after
shouting this out loud, he hid in the back corner of his space so his host wouldn't find him.

When Li Chang Bo heard this, he jumped up in anger, "HE DARES!" and looked for his system to explain it better, but when he heard the doorbell ring, he realized his system was just trying to wake him up.

'Heh, how dare you use Feng Yu Han to wake me up. Who would have thought you had the guts to do that. I'll deal with you later.'

He quickly got up and went to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth, washed his face quickly and then changed his clothes. With quick steps he went to the door and opened it, in front of him stood two men in suits.

The one with the darker suit introduced himself first and then the man next to him, "Good morning, I am Chairman Feng's secretary and the man next to me is your new agent. I am here to give you the script for the film. Do you
need anything else?" the secretary asked respectfully at the end, looking questioningly at Li Chang Bo.

He did not question his chairman's behaviour because he knew that
everything he did always had a reason and it seemed he had found a person he liked, so he accepted it and treated the person respectfully even if the person his chairman liked was a man.

"Ah, yes thank you. Could you please wait for a short moment because I overslept and couldn't prepare the food for Feng Yu Han that I wanted to make." he asked, looking questioningly at the secretary.

"Yes, no problem. The Chairman has ordered me to follow up on all your requests. So you can take your time and we will wait for you here," the secretary replied and went into the apartment as Li Chang Bo invited them both in.

Li Chang Bo quickly ran to the kitchen and filled two glasses with water and brought it to the two.

While he prepared the food for Feng Yu Han in the kitchen, the two guests looked around the living room. They both found that the room was very cold and only the picture that was hung up radiated warmth.

The two men were surprised to see the painting because the person in the painting had the same aura as Chairman Feng. They didn't look the same but
it felt like they were the same person and that scared them.

"Who do you think the man is?" the agent asked.

"No idea. He certainly has the same aura as Chairman Feng, so it's nothing good," said the secretary.

Li Chang Bo in the kitchen was reheating some of the dishes he had made yesterday and preparing others.

After an hour, he had made four dishes and packed them all in a heat bag
so they wouldn't get cold so quickly.

He took the bag to the living room and handed it to the secretary, "Here. This is for Feng Yu Han. Tell him to take a break at noon and eat this." he instructed the secretary.