The end: 🔞

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...
Forgive me if I miss something.

11/5/2024
__________________________________

Wangji closed the door after pushing Wei ying on the bed.

Wangji removed his outer coat and threw it aside . Wei ying also removed his coat and threw it aside .

Wangji then came on top of wei ying. Wangji started kissing on Wei ying's lips . He entangled his fingers with wei ying's fingers .

Wei ying started responding to the kiss. Wangji was roughly kissing Wei ying . Their tongues were fighting for dominance.

On being breathless , they both parted from the kiss . They both were breathing heavily.

Wangji connected his forehead with Wei ying saying , "Wei ying ! I love you . Thank you for coming In my life and making my life beautiful and full of colors".

Wei ying smiled saying , "I love you too lan zhan. I'm lucky to have such a hot and handsome and also caring husband like you. Now stop being emotional and Fuck me hard. I missed the feeling of you inside of me".

Wangji glanced at wei ying with shocking eyes. Wei ying laughed seeing Wangji's reaction .

Wei ying said while biting his lips seductively , "lan Er gege ! Just do it . I can't wait to feel you inside me . Just do it. Your horny bunny is waiting to feel you".

Wangji's ears and neck turned red. Wei ying giggled . He pulled wangji towards himself by by neck and started kissing him roughly .

Wangji smiled in the kiss. He started removing Wei ying's clothes while kissing him.

Soon Wei ying was lying fully naked below wangji . Wangji was staring at Wei ying's naked body with his hawk eyes. Wangji started touching wei ying's body here and there . Wei ying closed his eyes. He was feeling wangji's large hands on his smooth body .

Wangji then started sucking , licking and biting Wei ying's whole body. Wei ying was shamelessly moaning. Luckily wangji's room is sound proof so no one can hear the inside sounds from outside .

Wangji after decorating wei ying's body with love bites and hickeys stopped. He removed his full clothes and threw them aside. Wei ying was staring at Wangji's muscular body shamelessly. Wei ying gulped seeing Wangji's huge member painfully hard.

Wangji again attacked on Wei ying's lips and started kissing him roughly . Wangji also started preparing wei ying. Wei ying was moaning in the kiss.

Wangji left wei ying's lips after he felt that Wei ying can't breath. Wangji then again started decorating wei ying's upper body with love bites and hickeys.

Wangji after preparing wei ying , positioned himself near wei ying's hole and then entered him in one go. Wei ying shouted by the sudden invasion.

Wangji started moving without giving time to wei ying to adjust . He was rough from the start . Wei ying was moaning loudly and was shamelessly demanding for more.

After half an hour , Wangji finally got satisfied inside wei ying . He lied on wei ying to catch his breath . Wei ying kissed on Wangji's forehead .

After some time , Wangji again hot hard and then he again started his hot activity.

--------

Wangji stopped after taking 5 rounds with wei ying. Everytime he released his seeds inside wei ying .