part 20 :

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The next day , wei ying and wangji went for shopping . They did a lot of shopping . Ziyi was very excited . She was looking at everything with sparkling eyes. Wei ying bought a lot of toys and snacks for Ziyi and a-Yin.

Wangji and wei ying bought wedding suits for themselves. They also bought normal clothes and also fancy suits and dresses for lan and Wang family.

---------

After shopping , Wangji took Wei ying , a-Yin and Ziyi for lunch in a fancy restaurant. Ziyi was constantly smiling . She loved everything around here.

--------

After lunch , they all went to ice cream parlor for eating ice cream . They went to a park too as Ziyi wanted to go there . Wangji sent the shopping to lan mansion through a servant .

-------

After spending a long time in the park with Ziyi , Wangji and Wei ying came back to lan mansion. Ziyi was really happy. She enjoyed a lot today .

-------

At night , for dinner Wangji ordered pizza and burgers . They all enjoyed those.

Then at 11:00 pm they all slept . They were tired so they slept soon after they lied on the bed.

--------

The next day passed too in fun and enjoyment. Wangji was enjoying his family's company . The servants were happy too seeing their master genuinely happy.

--------

The next day , Wangji and Wei ying went back in time through the portal and brought Lan and Wang family with them to lan mansion . They all were too shocked to see the surrounding.

That whole day was tiring for them as they spent a lot of time with their both families. They showed the whole mansion to their families.

The servants were too shocked to see so many people in lan mansion and that too wearing such strange , ancient time clothes . But they asked nothing . Wangji himself told them that these people are his family .

Wangji gave them the normal clothes , he bought for them , to wear. They all felt different after wearing those clothes. Some of them were uncomfortable but then they got used to it .

Zitong and Qiren was shocked too after seeing that they both look a like . But....They became friends soon.

Haikuan and Xichen were too shocked to see that they look same to same . But soon they became friends .

Same was with Ji li and huisang. Wei ying had called Huisang to lan mansion too. Ji li and huisang became friends too.

--------

Time skip : Wedding day :

Today was our wangxian's wedding day . They were getting ready.

Ziyi , Mian Mian , Wang Carmen lee, Xiao Que and Xiao Yu were with Wei ying . They were acting like they're from the bride side .

While Qiren , Xichen , Zitong , Haikuan , Ji li and Nie Huisang were with Wangji . They were from Groom's side .

Darren and his mom was also invited. Darren's mom (Wei ying's aunt) was happy for wei ying and was giving him her blessings.

--------

Everyone (guests) were gathered in the wedding hall. Wangji was standing on the stage waiting for Wei ying .

Wang Carmen was holding a-Yin . Ziyi was with Xiao Yu.