part 16:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly..
Forgive me if I miss something.

9/5/2024
__________________________________

Wang Haikuan started thinking about his life . How was his life and what he faced in his life.

Flashback:

Wang Haikuan is the crown prince of Gusu , the first alpha son of King Wang Zitong and Queen Wang Carmen lee. The king and queen has always been strict with Haikuan. Although they loved their son but they were strict with Haikuan which Haikuan didn't liked at all. He was a free soul . He didn't liked to be treated like this by his parents . He wanted a carefree environment and his parents unending love but he didn't got that .

Haikuan is going to be the next king of Gusu after Zitong that's why Zitong was preparing his son for that from the start.

---------

When Haikuan was 7 years old , Wangji got born. Zitong and Carmen lee were really happy. Haikuan was also happy to see his baby brother.

Haikuan even named his baby brother as "Wang Yibo".

---------

4 years passed. Haikuan was now 11 years old and yibo was 4 years old. Zitong and Carmen used to give more attention and love to Yibo. Which would make Haikuan jealous. Haikuan was starting to hate Yibo .

Actually , Yibo was weak since he was born. He had two holes in his heart for which he was given special herbs . The healers said that 'the holes will get filled with time'.

Haikuan didn't knew about all this. He mostly used to stay away from Yibo .

Yibo needed special care and attention. His parents were advised to not let yibo cry more and give him more attention. The king and Queen were so tensed for Yibo that they even forgot the fact that they have another son too who also needs parents care and love.

Zitong was now more strict with Haikuan as Haikuan was growing up.

After Zitong's father died in a war , Zitong became the king . It was difficult for Zitong as Zitong didn't knew much. Zitong's father did gave instructions to Zitong and made him practice since young age but Zitong never paid much attention to that. Zitong was non serious since the start and his father also never scold him . His father wasn't strict with him. If his father was strict with him then Zitong would have been a great king but that didn't happen. Now Zitong is strict with Haikuan because he doesn't want Haikuan to face the same difficulties he faced after he took over the throne.

---------

Haikuan's behavior was changing with time . he used to get angry easily . He even used to scold little yibo for small mistakes . Haikuan used to feel a different kind of energy inside him. He didn't knew what kind of energy is this and he didn't told this to his parents .

Haikuan thought that his parents wouldn't care even if he tells them.

With time Haikuan was feeling changes inside his body. He felt like there are dark powers inside him but he didn't understand how come he have dark powers inside him .

Haikuan used to feel like he'll loose control whenever he used to see his mom and dad giving all the love and attention to Yibo.

---------

One day , Haikuan have had enough. He was angry as his parents even forgot about his birthday. That day Haikuan was ill too as he was suffering from fever but his parents didn't paid any attention to him. They were busy with yibo as yibo was crying since his leg got hurt as he fell down when he was playing in the garden.