part 17:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly..

9/May/2924
__________________________________

Wang Haikuan said , "Yibo ! If I say I will help you then...".

Wei ying's eyes brightened hearing this . He was waiting for Haikuan to complete his sentence.

Wangji asked, "then?"

Haikuan , "Then....will you promise me to not come back and try to snatch what's mine?"

Wangji confusedly asked , "Snatch What ?"

Haikuan said while rolling his eyes , "Oh yibo don't act up so innocent. I'm talking about the throne. I'm the crown prince and I deserve to be the next king".

Wangji said , "Brother ! Don't worry about that. The throne is yours . You'll be the next king. I promise to not take it from you".

Haikuan said while crossing his arms , "That's better".

Wangji said , "But I will like to come visit mom and dad".

Haikuan said , "hm. Fine. I will help you then".

Wangji smiled . Wei ying became happy too. He side hugged Wangji. Ji li smiled too.

Ji li said while kissing on Haikuan's forehead gently , "You took a good decision. I'm happy with you".

Hearing this Haikuan smiled . He was happy seeing Ji li happy .

Wei ying asked , "Kuan ge ! Can you tell us how will you help us in sending us back to our time?"

Haikuan said , "I'll give you a portal through which you can both go in your time and also come here if you wish and also it can take you in any time you want".

Wei ying said while clapping , "That's great. Kuan ge ! You are great. Thank you so much for agreeing to help us".

Haikuan gave a small smile to wei ying .

Wangji said , "Brother ! Before going back in our time , we'd want to tell about us to mom and dad".

Haikuan nodded.

Wangji asked , "brother! Will you go with us to Wang Palace?"

Haikuan's expressions changed after hearing about going back to palace.

Haikuan said , "I don't want to go. You can go meet them , I'll give you the portal tomorrow as I have to work on it to give it a final touch".

Wangji said , "oh...ok. As you wish".

Ji li said , "You guys talk . I'll go bring food for us . It's already lunch time".

Wei ying said , "That's great. Bring the food . I'm feeling hungry. I'd love to taste how your food tastes like. You know Nie huisang can't cook. He will destroy the kitchen but won't be able to make food haha".

Ji li laughed saying , "I see. I'd love to meet my doppelganger if possible".

Wei ying said , "Why not! I'll take you with myself in my time or either bring Nie huisang here".

Ji li said , "That's good".

Ji li then went to the kitchen to bring food.

Wei ying asked , "Kuan ge ! Can you tell me how you and Ji li met each other? Please...tell me I want to know".

Wei ying was looking at Haikuan with puppy eyes. Haikuan couldn't refuse seeing wei ying's cute expressions.

Haikuan said , "Fine. I'll tell you".