Part 19:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Xichen was shockingly looking at Wangji and Wei ying . He couldn't believe his eyes . He couldn't conclude that whether he's really seeing Wangxian here or it's just his illusion.

Wangji said, "Brother ! "

Xichen shook his head and asked while coming near Wangji and wei ying , "Wangji ! Wuxian ! Are you...really here?"

Wei ying said while touching Xichen's hand , "Of course Xichen ge. We really are here".

Xichen touched both Wangji and Wei ying's hand. He still looked shocked.

Xichen's eyes fell on Ziyi who was staring at him .

Xichen asked , "Who's this little girl?"

Wei ying said , "Xichen ge ! First of all we should go inside. I want to meet uncle , Mian Mian jie and a-Yin".

Xichen said , "oh yeah... come. Follow me".

Saying this Xichen started going inside the palace. Wei ying and wangji then started following him along with Ziyi .

---------

Wei ying , wangji and Ziyi were sitting in the main hall of lan palace .

Wei ying was holding little lan Yin in his arms . He had tears in his eyes . Wangji was looking at a-Yin with teary eyes .

Qiren , Xichen and Mian Mian were still in shock. They were staring at Wei ying and wangji. Ziyi was sitting on Qiren's lap.

Mian Mian was holding her little daughter in her arms .

Xichen said , "Wuxian ! Wangji ! Will you tell us how you came here?"

Qiren asked , "Yeah and who is this cute little girl?"

"Ziyi . I'm Ziyi Grandpa" , Ziyi said while looking at Qiren .

Qiren nodded saying , "Yes. Little Ziyi".

Wei ying and wangji now focused on Xichen and others .

Wangji said , "Brother ! I'll tell you".

Xichen nodded. Wangji then told all that happened uptil now to Xichen and others.

The three of them were shocked after listening to what Wangji said .

Mian Mian asked , "So...you both will leave again and will take a-Yin with you?"

Wei ying said , "Yes Jie. We came for a-Yin after all and now we'll return back in our time".

Qiren said , "Hm. We'll miss little a-Yin".

Wei ying said , "Don't worry uncle . We will come to meet you through the portal".

Xichen said , "That's good. We'll get to meet each other that way. I can't believe that my doppelganger was a master in dark cultivation. He invented a great thing (portal)".

Wangji said , "Indeed. I'm thankful to Kuan ge for that".

Wei ying agreed with Wangji .

Mian Mian said , "Wuxian ! Wangji ! Why not you both stay here for few days with us. We will spend time together ".

Wei ying said , "That's a good idea. We can stay but....for a day only".

Xichen said , "oh...well a day will also be more than enough".

Wangji said , "Hm. We will come visit you again after few days".

Mian Mian said , "that's good. Now it's evening time. Let's have some tea and snacks ".