Part 12 :

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

9/4/2024
__________________________________

Wangji was about to tell Wei ying about his side story but Wei Yong stopped him.

Wei ying said , "Lan Zhan ! I just realized something".

Wangji gave a confused look to Wei ying .

Wei ying continued , "Lan Zhan ! That guard , who was here earlier , said that he saw you coming down from the balcony using those tied clothes and then your hand slipped and you fell on the ground but you said that you were unconscious and you felt like someone threw you out of there then...that guard was lying . Maybe either he's behind this or there's someone else. We have to find that guard".

Wangji was shockingly looking at Wei ying .

Wangji said , "Yes. We have to catch that guard. He might be behind all this".

Wei ying nodded. He was getting angry on the guard. He wanted to kill that guard and his boss if there's any".

Wangji said, "I'll tell someone to find that guard".

Wei ying said , "You should rest . I'll go tell the other guards to find him".

Saying this , Wei ying got up from there and went out of that room. He saw few guards standing at a distance. Wei ying told them to find that guard who was with prince Yibo earlier.

The guards nodded and then left from there. Two guards stood there. Wei ying then came back to the room and started waiting for the guards to bring that guard in front of him.

----------

Time skip : After some time:

Someone knocked at the healer's room door.

Wei ying opened the door and then went out of the room. He glanced at the guards but the guard he was looking for wasn't there.

Wei Ying asked , "where's that guard who was with crown prince earlier?"

One of the guards said , "We don't know Wang furan. We searched for him in the whole palace but he's not anywhere".

Wei ying clenched his fists saying , "He ran away. Find him. Find him and bring him to the palace . I'll punish him myself".

The guards nodded and then left from there. Wei ying then went back to the room.

----------

Wei ying gave the medicinal soup to Wangji.

Wangji made a face after drinking the soup saying , "So bitter!".

Wei ying smiled. He cupped Wangji's face and then kissed on his lips. Wangji pulled Wei ying more close to himself by holding his neck.

Wei ying could feel the bitter taste of medicine in Yibo's mouth but he ignored it.

At first their kiss was gentle and sweet but then it turned passionate. Wei ying missed this feeling of Wangji's soft lips.

On being breathless , they both parted. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Wangji connected his forehead with Wei ying . they stayed like that for a while.

After some time , they parted.

Wei ying said , "Lan Zhan ! I'm still waiting to hear about your side of story".

Wangji said , "OK . I'll tell you".

Wei ying nodded.

Wangji started telling Wei ying about how he possessed Yibo's body and whatever happened afterwards.