Part 10:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The healer said , "This little girl is Crown prince's daughter. Their blood matches. I'd have told from her smell whether she is crown prince's daughter or not but she have no smell...means she's a beta. Her blood matched with crown prince's blood. She is our future Wang Heiress".

Zitong nodded saying , "Carmen was right. This little girl really is Yibo's daughter. Our future heiress".

Zitong thanked the healer. The healer bowed to Qiren and then left from there.

Wei ying thought , "Crown prince is Ziyi's father. But...how they met and how and where they spent their quality time together?"

Wei ying came out of his thoughts when he heard Zitong's voice .

Zitong said , "Xiao Zhan! You are mother of Yibo's child. We don't know how you two knew each other and where did you two met but I'd want you to marry my son Yibo. You know that Yibo has lost his memories as he got hit in the head in the war . And You are Yibo's lover. So...you can help him in bringing back his memories. I want my son to be happy with his family. So tell me...you don't have any objections right?"

Wei ying was quiet. He was thinking something. Zitong was waiting for Wei ying's response.

After sometime, Wei ying said , "ok king. I'm ready to marry Lan...I mean crown prince but....".

Zitong asked while raising his brow , "But what?"

Wei ying said hesitantly , "But...will crown prince agree?"

Zitong was about to say something but got interrupted by Yibo's voice.

"I agree. I don't have any problem" , Yibo , who was standing at the door , said .

Zitong and wei ying looked back at yibo. Wei ying smiled.

Zitong asked looking at Yibo, "So you heard everything?"

Yibo nodded.

Zitong said , "Hm. I'll tell your mother about this. We'll start preparations for wedding soon".

Yibo nodded. Zitong then left from there. Now yibo and wei ying were alone in that room.

Yibo slowly came towards Wei ying. Wei ying and Yibo were looking into each other's eyes.

Yibo extended his hand and said while caressing Wei ying's cheek , "Xiao Zhan ! I want to tell you something".

Wei ying really wanted to hear the name "Wei ying" from Yibo's mouth but he said nothing.

Wei ying said , "Yes?"

Yibo softly held Wei Ying's hands in his large hands and then said after taking a long breath , "Xiao Zhan ! I know that we have not spent that much time together after you came to this palace but still the time i spent with you I...I felt like im with someone close to me. Zhou Cheng said I told him to look out for you. He said he's been searching for you for the last five years but didn't found you . I...don't remember anything about our past or how we met and how we became this close that...we have a daughter now as a result. You didn't told me anything too...well....neither I asked . I...I'll wait for you till you are ready to share everything with me. I really want to know about our past and that....why you left me 5 years ago. Take your time and...then tell me , OK?"

Yibo glanced at Wei Ying who had tears in his eyes.

Yibo wiped Wei ying's tears and then said , "Don't cry. Uh....I'll leave this topic for now. I'll tell you for what I came here".