part 4 :

Dont like , don't read....
No negative comments...

__________________________________

The next morning :

Wei ying annoyingly opened his eyes as his sleep got disturbed by his phone's ringtone.

Wei ying picked up his phone from the side drawer and checked the caller id which was showing the name "Nie huisang".

Wei ying thought , "why is huisang calling me so early?"

Wei ying looked out of the window and it was not sunny. Wei ying checked the time and he got shocked as it was already 10:00am.

Wei ying said , "ah...it's already 10:00am!! Will it rain today?"

Wei ying checked the whether forecast and indeed it was showing rainy whether.

Wei ying said , "that's great. I love rainy season. I always wanted to spend some time with my lover in rainy season and today I'll spend that with wangji".

Wei ying was lost in his own thoughts . He had forgotten about the phone call. The phone again rang.

Wei ying picked up the call.

Wei ying : hey Nie huisang!

Nie huisang: brother wei ! Where are you? I am standing at your apartment door but it is locked. I went to your art gallery too but you weren't there.

Wei ying said : uh... huisang! I....I'm coming there In a while.

Nie huisang : ok I'm waiting .

Wei ying cut the call.

Wei ying thought , "where is lan zhan?"

Wei ying went to the bathroom to freshen up.

--------

Wei ying came out of his room . He got scared seeing butler han standing at the door with stiff face.

Wei ying said keeping his hand on his heart , "Ah...uncle ! You scared me".

Butler han , "Sorry little master. You should do your breakfast if you have freshened up. Master told me to give you breakfast".

Wei ying asked , "where is lan zhan ?"

Butler han said , "master had an urgent meeting to attend that's why he went to lan corporation. He took off for 2 days . He has a lot of pending work to do now".

Wei ying , "oh I see".

Butler han said , "little master ! Follow me to the dining area. I'll tell the servants to serve breakfast".

Wei ying said , "uncle ! I'm in a hurry . I have to go now".

Saying this wei ying started going away from there .

Butler han said stopping wei ying , "but master will get angry after knowing that you didn't had your breakfast".

Wei ying said , "uncle ! Don't tell him that I didn't had my breakfast. I'm going....bye".

Saying this wei ying hurriedly went away from there without listening to butler han anymore .

Butler han sighed but then he smiled thinking , "finally master has found someone he loves. I wish for their happy life".

Butler han then went away from there.

---------

Wei ying finally reached his apartment. He came out of the taxi after paying the money.