Chapter 18: Humid Affection

They say the humidity in the air always makes us act in many ways. Whether it makes us sweat from head to toe or just makes us feel very frisky, when those are combined together on a summers day; Normally, it makes us want to drift our minds to take our clothes for a great sensuality. Some of us workout harder than normal at the gym of what we need to wear at the beach, what if we didn't worry about that and just relied on a confident figure without thinking of age?

             As June approaches being sunny and hot, Lola is a proud single mom again after breaking up with her piggish ex-boyfriend who wanted to pursue a younger lady. Her break up didn't bother her. Happy seeing her daughter graduate from high school and Valedictorian of her graduation class.  After celebrating and spending her last moments as Mother and daughter she lets her hang out with her friends for the summery days before college. Sadden to see her all grown up and being a woman, she decides to go on vacation by herself to relieve her heart aches of her last relationship.

Lola

           I won't lie, breaking up with my ex-boyfriend was a huge relief for me and my daughter noticed me happier. Her real dad never spent any time with her at all mainly cause he didn't want to be a dad nor husband. Why bother staying in a relationship that is unhealthy not to mention being the pig he is. So, I decided to pack some clothes, sunscreen lots of it, and drive away somewhere far where the beach was, but before doing that I stopped by a lingerie store and bought myself a new thong bikini in orange, I am only forty-three; Life is just starting for me.

           Driving away far in her Jeep Wrangler as planned, she stays at a studio hotel room where she sees the beach outside her balcony and enjoys the humidity on her skin. Being a week, she wasn't complaining at all; Although, she has noticed the life guard at the beach staring at her. Admiring him wearing his life guard shorts, along with his masculine physique of an Olympic athlete, very pale, with thick wavy blonde hair, she was guessing if he was European. 

           Rubbing sunscreen on her curvaceous body, letting the rays of the sun tan her skin a little longer than normal, while laying on her stomach with her shades on and giving the lifeguard a stare hoping to grab his attention. 

Lothar

           I have noticed the blonde lady staring at me for awhile, I just wasn't sure if she was with someone or not. I don't like to be rude but she has a wonderful body and great looks. Wouldn't surprise me if she's older than me, I am twenty-eight from Finland. I should ask her if she needs company ? 

            As he approaches her to say hi, she smiles and says hi in return. Asking about his accent of where he's from, he replies "Finland my dear. the name is Lothar." As she turns on her side giving him a better view of herself, she tells him her name, asking him if he workouts he replies confidently "Yes I do, I play for minor league hockey in Finland." Lola wooing what he said, she was very pleased and says "Guess the heat has melted ice on this humid day." He says "Don't mind the hot weather that comes with a great view."

             Standing up, as she admires his height she asks "When you off duty Hockey man?" He responds "In thirty minutes," teasing her with his pecks, as she smiles "Mmmm we can go up to my room after my swim." He says"I would be delighted to do so." Smirking as she walks off for her swim, she sways her hips slowly.

Lola

           I guess this vacation turned out to be more than a getaway, it was a sensual cation for me. I don't mind him at all. His hands ran down my bubble butt after my swim with a kiss of course. I was a little nervous for him to come up to my Studio Hotel Room. Wasn't planning to prowl but been urging for a younger man and I love it. Curious how he's going to be in me....

            Closing the door the moment they enter her room, she throws her stuff on the floor, cups his face giving him a passionate kiss, pulling her body close to him, running his hands downwards to her hips. Undoing her bra, he sucks her nipples as she moans. Scratching his back, he stands straight watching her kiss his chest, his abs, pulling his shorts downwards with his erection popping in front of her face, teasing his dick in between her breasts up and down gently, squatting she puts his dick in her mouth giving him pleasurable oral as she stares at him. 

Lothar

             I am amazed by this gorgeous lady, who is beautifully curvy. The question I have is does she have a limitations as sex Goddess ? Only one way to find out. 

             As Lola stands up after giving Lothar a pleasurable oral, she kisses him as Lothar slips down her thong of her bikini and says "I have a good idea on this hot day, lets shower baby,"  Lola smirks "Sounds like a plan, too hot and horny from this weather." Grabbing his dick gently, she takes him to the shower, sliding the glass door, turning on the tabs as she lures him.   

Lola

           His hands just keep surrounding my body along with the big head of his dick, in which I love so much. Been awaiting a young man like him to fuck me on this hot day. 

            Kissing her neck smoothly, as the shower drips all over their bodies, Lola is lusted for Lothar by the touch of his big hands running around her curvy body, as Lola turns around, grinds her butt against his cock as it slips in her pussy deeply, thrusting her as he holds her boobies from behind. Enjoying him by every thrust, and every inch of him penetrating her cervix. 

               Whispering in her ears as he pulls her against him from behind, he says "I have a treat for you." Smiling as she moans "It better be another orgasm."  

           Wrapping her arm around his neck and the other on the shower bar as he picks her up, he thrusts upwards as he holds legs, feeling the walls of her pussy so greatly. Watching her pussy, while shes in the air, moaning greatly by every orgasm she says "Oooh yes...that's what I am talking about." Not wanting him to stop.

            Setting her down gently, she turns around immediately to squat down to give him more oral, tasting her wet pussy all over his cock. Popping his dick out of her mouth, she stands up lifting her leg up and guiding his erection back in her pussy.Holding on her waists, he gives her deep thrusts, at a slow pace as she holds on to the shower head and bar. Moaning by the multiple orgasms given to her she wonders how long it will be till he cums? 

             Turning the shower tabs off, he pulls his dick out her pussy, releasing his load of cum all over her stomach to her breasts as he moans. Pleased by his cum all over her upper body, smears it all over herself and tastes some of it, licking it off her finger tip. 

              Pulling him for a kiss, she rubs his dick against her clitoris. Staring at her he asks "May I join you in her bed my love?" Cupping his face "Yes you may....but I want more sex in the morning." Winking at him. He responds "Of course as long as you can handle me." Chuckling together as he rinses his cum off her, they make their way to the bed, lifting the sheets for her as she gets in and him afterwards, they fall asleep blissfully entwine with each other.

Most times it takes a hot day to just make our body temperature rise up, that's why they call it a humid affection...