Chapter 4: Impulsive Candles

Birthdays they are always meant to be celebrated with the joy of friends and family. Sometimes we just need to go somewhere special, or even just receive that wonderful gift; However, there are birthdays that are considered to be plain and awful. When you have more bad than good often you ask yourself why should I even bother with my birthday anymore? All it takes is to bake that wonderful cake, layer the icing, put some candles on and let the unexpected to be lit.

Madison

I am turning twenty years old, and my best friend has always been there by me since preschool. She's always telling me things will get better and I believe her. I was starting to doubt her but when she introduce me to Marius I was really picturing him what he look after a nice swim. So, my best friend decided to do something for my birthday for my big two O.

As Madison's best friend Tara, goes to pick her up from her salon appointment and coming out looking like a million bucks with her gorgeous blonde hair curled, manicure and pedicure done with her pale skin moist. She is all ready to celebrate. Getting into the car, Tara compliments her on how beautiful she looks, almost looking like twins. They drive off going back to Madison's house on which her surprise awaits her.

During the ride, Madison and Tara talk about the past birthday's on how awful they have been. it seemed to be a habit every year. Boyfriends dumping her, parents giving her gifts she didn't like, working on her day or even inviting people she didn't want.

The only good birthdays she recalls is going to Chuck E Cheese's when she was a little girl.

Thankfully, with her parents gone for the week, she didn't have to worry about the time and day for them to be arriving.
As they approach her house, Madison was curious to know what Tara had in store for her, so she blindfolds her, guiding her where to walk. She takes her blindfold off and everyone shouts out SURPRISE....

Madison smiled and was lost for words seeing everyone at her swimming pool for every year she's been wanting people over. Out of nowhere Marius comes out of the pool, walks towards Madison and Tara.

Madison gazes at his height and masculine looks, looking like a Romanian Gladiator, wearing his blue speedos matching his tanned skin and dark hair. Giving her a flashback when she met him for the first time, at the beach.

Marius

I have never been with a blonde lady before but I was astounded when I first met Madison especially on the beach along with her friend Tara. Most attend to mistaken me to be this big muscular model of Rome but really no one special, just a construction worker, twenty-five years old and in my spare time just cook and try something new.

During the conversation, Tara interrupts Madison politely. Taking her upstairs getting changed in a thong kini outfit she had selected her. Intrigued of her selection.

Madison

Alright I was slightly nervous because I didn't know she was going to bring Marius to my Birthday, in which I am very turned on about because seeing him approach me like that. Just got me going; However, I am virgin and him being very big wouldn't mind having a very pleasurable experience. I wonder if he's circumcised?

Tara

I know what you must thinking I am naughty bestie. It's okay I am not shy to admit that I am kinky. If I set up my best friend with someone, he will have natural good looks with a sexy figure.

As the party goes on, Madison and Tara approach downstairs watching everyone having fun swimming, dancing to some music and having good old fashion drinking games. Everyone enjoyed one another's company.