Part 16

I walked past everyone under their gaze, the village head still looked troubled:

"Little Jiang, this is a program crew recording in our village, they saw your garden is beautiful and want to visit, you..."

"Village head," my tone light, "I disagree."

After speaking, I took out my keys to unlock the door.

Jiang Yi Ming suddenly spoke up: "Jiang Cheng, long time no see."

As the people present heard him say this, they suddenly snapped out of it.

"Jiang Cheng, where have you been all this time? Everyone's been worried about you, why did you leave without a word?"

"Maybe now's the time to say hello to everyone in front of the camera? They all miss you."

Jiang Yi Ming acted confidently, thinking he could still use this trick on me.

I turned around and saw the camera: "You're live streaming?"

That moment, everyone fell silent.

I hadn't faced this kind of scene for a long time, but it was okay, I could guess what the viewers were thinking, probably guessing if I had any new backing, preparing to whitewash and re-debut through such a variety show.

I really couldn't be bothered.

I said, "Sorry, I'm not very familiar with everyone here, so I won't keep you."

Then, opened the door, closed it, shut them outside, and went inside.

I don't care who they are.