Part 2

I moved to a place where no one knew me.

This place was quite remote, a village where the economy was underdeveloped.

The internet here wasn't very fast.

Before moving, I had actually been preparing for a while.

I bought a house here and, after renovating, moved in everything I needed with hired help.

Housing prices were very low here.

Moving in went smoothly.

I finally began living quietly.

No hustle and bustle.

The villagers were curious about me, an outsider, but generally didn't interact much with me, and I didn't like to go out.

The village had many elderly and children left behind, most of whom didn't follow gossip about the entertainment industry.

My house was located in a secluded part of the village, not many people passed by, allowing me to focus on my garden and write songs.

After returning to the Jiang family, I had studied music for a while.

Given the Jiang family's financial resources, they were willing to invest in their children learning the arts, but unfortunately, my piano had been accidentally damaged by Jiang Yi Ming years ago, and I had never found another piano I liked.

The house I now lived in contained a piano decorated with red rose emblems, which I had custom-ordered from Italy and was completed earlier this year.

Here, I could write, compose, and sing songs unrestrainedly, occasionally joining the village women at the market and decorating my small garden.

I planted many flowers and also set aside some space to grow vegetables.

The village women I got to know didn't understand why I bothered with such useless things instead of growing more vegetables.

I just smiled and said nothing.

I had a set of filming equipment and thoroughly documented how my small garden became beautiful.

With a great sense of spiritual peace, I felt somewhat fulfilled and even stopped taking medication.

There is a paper calendar at home, tearing off a page each day, and my new phone was seldom used for a long time.