Part 13

The account filming my small garden unexpectedly exploded in popularity.

Not sure if it's because my hands appeared in the shot or because the garden scenery was truly beautiful at the time.

They saw the piano I had moved into the garden in the shooting, I was testing new compositions at the time, playing a bit, stopping a bit, thinking about the melody.

Pei Jin Yan was filming the garden, the videos were also edited by him, I thought they were good, so I posted them.

Some people offered a high price for the potted plants I grew.

Some connoisseurs recognized that these were rare and difficult-to-cultivate species.

I didn't plan to sell them, but they offered too much, so I sold a bit, even borrowing a bank card from Pei Jin Yan.

I didn't want to use my own card anymore.

He helped quite a bit, so consider it his salary.

Pei Jin Yan played with the bank card in his hand, his eyes smiling: "Little Jiang, are you planning to by my sugar daddy?"

I honestly said: "I can't afford to."

He laughed: "You can afford it, I'm very cheap."

I didn't continue the conversation.

They said they liked seeing my hands in the shot, so Pei Jin Yan helped film some.

I treated the two accounts differently, the singing account was basically untouched after posting, but the small garden account I was willing to reply to a few comments in the section.

They liked my tinkering with the garden, they have taste.