Part 7

Jiang Yi Ming's career is still okay, I thought he would get engaged to Xu Zhen after I left, but there's no confirmed news online, don't know if it hasn't happened or just hasn't been made public, but they are indeed hyping it up.

Aunty Chen's daughter's surgery was very successful, she's currently resting and recovering well, she's lucky, they found a donor in time.

The remaining money in the card should allow the girl to recover properly.

The road out of the village is really hard to navigate, I discussed with the village head and donated some money to pave the road.

My small garden finally looks decent, the flowers I planted before are blooming, white and pink roses climbing the fence.

The village kids seem to fancy my small garden, they often run over here looking eagerly.

They're not very noisy kids, I let them come in and play.

They seem to have been warned by their parents not to touch my stuff.

Because of the road construction.

Although my motive was for my own convenience, it's a big deal for the village, and the villagers are now very nice to me.

The kids were initially restrained when they first came over, but gradually loosened up.

The recent weather has been good, I had someone help move the piano outside, set up a canopy, and sat in the garden playing the piano.

When the piano sounded, everything around seemed to pause.

I immersed myself in my own world, my fingertips pressing the keys, the music slowly flowing, not hearing any other noise.

The song I played was actually a beginner piano piece, "Wedding in a Dream", I used to like it for a while.

After playing, I heard some noise behind me.

Recently, to make it easy for the village kids to come over, I didn't close the garden gate tightly.

So I turned around to look.

I saw a stranger appear in the garden, a tall figure with a beautiful face, dressed in a suit, with delicate features, looking like a mixed-race person, obviously not from around here.

This was my first meeting with Pei Jin Yan.