✧~Chapter Eight~ ✧

The two necromancers stare in silence for what seems like forever before the woman with the man clears her throat, "Marshall." "ah Melody how are you?'' Marshall says shifting his gaze from the two necromancers to the much shorter woman. Melody had a deep almost amber tan, curly brown hair tied up with a yellowish gold bandana, bright blue eyes, a soft blush covering her face. She was shorter than zephrys by a few inches having a curvy body that was accented by a light blue dress with dark blue belts hugging her hip and waist. Melody was another demon that often did contracts with more chaotic necromancers.

She was shy and timid compared to her necromancers; her voice was almost a soft whisper that sounded like sugar. "I'm doing well, my companion is being.. Talkative as you can see and not understanding social circumstances," melody says as she reaches her hand up to the tall man then pulls him by the ear toward her, "apologize for being so brash and not introducing yourself." "ah- oh yea," the man says smiling and laughs, "Im Ciel!" melody smiles at zephrys and bows her head, "im melody. Ciel tends to forget his manners and forgive him. We have the privilege to run into your sister on our travels. Ciel was excited to learn she has a sister that we might meet and has been eagerly waiting.. Waiting isn't exactly a good word. More of bouncing of the walls.'' As the melody speaks her friend is bouncing up and down, seeming excited. Melody watches her friend letting out a soft giggle as her head bounces in sync with him.

Zephrys slowly looks at marshall with a disturbed look covering her face. "Don't worry.. Actually do worry hes always like this. Now we are trapped with him," marshall says with a evil smile as he pinches zephrys cheek. Zephrys cheeks turn slightly red as she pouts, "evil. Pure evil." "haha yeah i've been called worse my dear. Now then melody what brings you two here? I know you two are fond of loud places as it's easier to hide within the crowd but I didn't think there would be that place,"Marshall says, turning his head to melody and a calmer ciel. "Ah well-" melody started but was soon interrupted by ciel. "We are on a super important job!" ciel says smiling excitedly. "... not exactly. But he likes to think so. We ran out of a supplement for one of his new spells so have been looking for it to no luck.," melody says with a sigh then continues, "dragon's tears are so hard to get now that the new laws about killing dragons are in place." zephrys moves her hand behind marshalls arm before pulling his sleeve. Marshall bends to her level letting her whisper to him, "we have a few extra bottles.. From when we saw your fiance.." marshall smiles raising an eyebrow, "wow sometimes i forget how generous you are when your not having an anxiety attack over people." "hush.. But we could spare one if you think it's fine.. She seems like your friend i don't mind," zephrys says.

Zephrys had always had issues with new people and making friends. Marshall never struggled to do so which is how most people met the necromancer, or like now them meeting oxalis. Usually once marshall introduces zephrys to people those friends become her friends.

"I don't mean to eavesdrop but really you don't need to. Your sister told us you're a spell caster and what if you need it! It'd be awful of us to take it,"Ciel says, waving his hands as he spoke. "Yes I do agree, it's wrong of us to take it when the demand is so high with low supply." melody says with a faint smile glancing at marshall. "I insist!" zephrys says suddenly then blushes bright red and hides her face behind marshalls arm. "Haha its alright. Eclipse won't mind getting us more. You know how she is about dragons, it's like an addiction meeting them,"Marshall says with a smile. He wasn't wrong his fiance, eclipse, was obsessed with dragons. She loves to meet them so any excuse he could find was the perfect day for them. "Yes yes but we still feel bad," melody says laughing slightly, "but i do understand it would make eclipse day to be asked for more dragon tears.. Hm I don't see why not but at least allow us to do something." "oh oh!" ciel says raising his hand smiling, melody gives him a nod and he continues, "the tavern! Let's take them there. We can get them a room for cheap and for however long they need. Also a nice dinner." "That's really-" Marshall started but was interrupted by melody. "Hush hush. Come on," melody says, holding up a hand with a silly smile as Marshall laughs faintly then nods. Melody and Ciel walk in front of the other two going down the busy roads.