"Earth Release: Rupturing Earth Palm!"

As Tatsuma charged, the Rock Ninja swiftly formed hand seals and slammed his palm onto the ground. The earth between them cracked instantly, and Tatsuma gritted his teeth, casting an envious glance at the Rock Ninja.

"Having more chakra sure is something, huh?!"

Tatsuma formed the Seal of Confrontation with his left hand. While it didn't matter which hand he used, it was customary for everyone to use their right hand for the Seal of Confrontation. However, when it came to assisting in gathering and manipulating chakra for combat, it was more casual.

Activating the Body Flicker Jutsu, Tatsuma swiftly maneuvered over the flying debris without losing balance. It might sound strange, but being injured actually made Tatsuma more meticulous in controlling his body.

Using the Body Flicker to appear in front of the Rock Ninja, Tatsuma thrust the chakra short sword towards him. The Rock Ninja formed hand seals again, then reached out with his right hand to grab the blade of the chakra short sword. In the blink of an eye, earth and rocks condensed on his right hand as well.

"Earth Release: Rock Fist Jutsu!"

Crack~

The chakra short sword embedded in the infiltrating earth was stuck. Tatsuma, not being a pretentious swordsman, simply let go without concern about losing his weapon.

In that moment of release, the grappling balance was disrupted. The Rock Ninja staggered backward, and his right hand inadvertently rose slightly, obscuring his vision just enough.

Seizing the opportunity, Tatsuma thrust his palm towards the Rock Ninja's abdomen. As he was about to make contact, the Rock Ninja finally reacted, pulling back his belly and taking a small step backward to create some distance.

Seeing Tatsuma's short arm failing to reach him, a hint of mockery appeared on the Rock Ninja's face.

"Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm!"

Puff~

A small burst of chakra erupted from Tatsuma's palm. However, due to slight adjustments in their positions and the fact that the Rock Ninja had not yet landed, the burst was not aimed at his abdomen but at the holders of his future generations.

Watching as the Rock Ninja's eyes rolled back into their sockets, Tatsuma retrieved his short sword from the crumbling rubble with his right hand and swiftly decapitated the Rock Ninja.

"Konoha's Dragon?!"

At this moment, another Rock Ninja nearby, witnessing the scene, exclaimed in shock. Turning around, they saw the blood spurting from the neck and legs of the opponent facing Tatsuma and cried out, "Jewel Crusher?!"

Tatsuma's expression darkened completely. He never imagined that his nickname, known within the Hidden Sand Village, would also spread to the Hidden Rock Village.

However, it was precisely this kind of reputation that made Tatsuma increasingly convinced of the correctness of Jiraiya's teachings—that a ninja didn't need fame or reputation! He would rather remain unknown than be associated with the title of Jewel Crusher!

Besides, it wasn't intentional every time! His height and arm reach just happened to make it easier for him to strike that particular area of adult ninjas. Could he be blamed for that?!

Just like that last one, if he hadn't jumped, wouldn't he be fine?

Tatsuma, with a darkened face and crimson eyes, glanced at the Rock Ninja who had just been too talkative. Feeling a slight chill down below from Tatsuma's glare, the Rock Ninja also keenly sensed the sweat trickling down their backside.