Chapter 102 Unwavering

Start from the beginning

Neither born nor destroyed, neither permanent nor continuous, neither one nor different, neither coming nor going.

Neither come nor go.

There has never been a relationship between her and Zhou Niannan, and there will never be a relationship between her and Zhou Niannan.

*

Madam Xie also got up early.

After serving Cui Shishuo, she went out. Seeing that it was going to rain heavily, she ordered Rui Zhu to take people to tidy up the things in the yard. She also sent the little maid to inform Xie Miao later, asking her to come to the house to play with Musheng before the rain fell.

Madam Xie was busy for a while and took some time to drink some porridge. She was about to go see if Musheng was awake when she saw Rui Zhu hurriedly entering the door.

Rui Zhu said breathlessly: "Second Madam, someone is here."

Madam Xie said: "Is A-Miao here? Invite her in, why are you panicking?"

Rui Zhu shook her head violently, "It's not Miss Cousin, it's, it's, it's..."

Madam Xie said: "Take a breath and speak clearly."

Rui Zhu took a few deep breaths and lowered her voice: "Madam, the Second Young Master is here!"

Madam Xie raised her eyebrows and said casually: "It is rare for the Second Young Master to take a break. He is just here to visit his fifth brother. What is the fuss about?"

Rui Zhu replied: "Madam, the Second Young Master is not here to visit the Fifth Young Master. He, he instructed people to carry two boxes of things here!"

"Oh?" Madam Xie's curiosity was aroused, "What are they carrying?"

"I don't know, but I saw that the box has the mark of Baochang Pavilion on it." Rui Zhu said, "There are two big boxes of stuff. I think they are worth a lot of money."

Oh?

Countless thoughts flashed through Madam Xie's mind. She got up and walked out, "Let's go out and have a look."

*

Cui Muli stood in the hall, with two mahogany boxes not far behind him. The copper lock reflected the vermilion-brown carved box, which is exquisite and extremely solemn.

As soon as Madam Xie stepped through the threshold, Cui Muli immediately bowed respectfully and said, "Mother."

...

Madam Xie felt quite strange. Although Cui Muli always treated his stepmother with respect, how should she put it, she felt that he was even more polite today?

She glanced at the two huge mahogany boxes with her peripheral vision and asked a few common questions along the way.

After Madam Xie took her seat, Cui Muli took the initiative to serve tea and said, "Mother, please have some tea."

Madam Xie took the tea and became more and more suspicious, but she pretended to be fine, "Are you here to visit Musheng? I'll ask someone to carry him out right now."

"No." Cui Muli said, "I am visiting Mother today because of important matters."

Madam Xie's left eyelid twitched slightly, and she suppressed her surprise and said, "Oh? What important thing is it?"

"Huaiyu first wants to thank Mother." Cui Muli lowered his head slightly and spoke sincerely, "For many years, Mother has managed the internal affairs of the Cui Mansion, treating me and Xijun as your own children, and also giving birth to a fifth brother for my father. Huaiyu is deeply aware of Mother's hard work, so I went to Baochang Pavilion to choose a few gifts. I hope you will accept them."