|20| Explicit Content 18+

She could feel Ghost's eyes on her as they left the gym, but he didn't say anything. He just hovered a few feet away.

When they reached the barracks and split apart, she half-expected his footsteps to stop at his room, but she'd also learned with him that he liked to follow.

So when she unlocked her door, she kept it open until he walked through. As he did, his fingers wrapped around the edge of the door, shutting it firmly before locking his eyes on her.

Before he could say anything, she spoke up. "Don't tell me your jealous?" she asked, a smirk coming to her lips.

He shook his head as he walked up to her, his hand sliding beneath her braid to move it behind her neck. But he didn't pull away. "Maybe I ought to make those marks more visible? Then people will know not to flirt with you."

She glared at his suggestion, knowing that would raise questions.

"But marking you does nothing about you flirting back," he growled.

The territoriality he was showing should have made her annoyed. She should have scoffed, and thrown his hand off, then barked something about not being his. That she was free to flirt with whomever she wanted regardless of anything that happened between them.

But fuck, the possessiveness in his eye spurred something in her.

"It was harmless flirting," she countered, voice airy.

"He only wants in your pants."

"You only want in my pants," she countered.

"I'm already in your pants and I don't like sharing."

She raised a brow in challenge, "Who said you had a choice?"

"Don't fucking act like that when you'd come undone in seconds if I pushed."

It was true. But she wasn't going to just give in. She wanted him riled up. "Don't act like I belong to you," she countered.

His eyes flashed at her words as a scoff pushed past his lips. "I prefer you with something stuffed in your mouth so you can't argue."

She leaned against him, chin raising, "Of course you would. You'd love to shut me up by shoving your dick in my mouth, wouldn't you? So all I could do was swallow deeper like a good girl?"

His hand tightened behind her neck, "Fuckin' hell, you're a brat."

"And you hate how much you love it," she whispered back.

His brows twitched before his chin lowered, "You're doin' this on purpose, aren't you? Tryna get me mad, get me to give you what you want."

She stayed silent, giving nothing away.

"Can't believe I never noticed how cock hungry you were. Have you been thinkin' of me since we met? Wondering how well I could fuck you?"

The thought hadn't actually passed through her mind until recently, however in that moment, it had her mouth watering.

"Too bad you need to get back to work," he hummed.

"I guess I'll see you later then," she said, knowing he was trying to taunt her in return. Make her cave first. "I'm going to get a shower," she noted again as she pulled away from his grip. "Shouldn't be too long, but you never know... might get distracted," she trailed off as she opened a drawer where a few towels were.

The insinuation of what she'd be doing was clear considering the messages she'd sent him the morning before. When she turned back to him, he nodded his head to the door.