|13|

The sound of a door opening roused her from sleep, and when she looked up groggily, she saw Price pushing through, barely giving them a second glance as he passed behind the couch.

"Didn't think I'd find you in here, Daisy," he commented as he moved to the coffee maker.

Pushing herself up, her eyes moved to Ghost beside her, who was rubbing his eyes.

He must have fallen asleep here as well.

"Came in to get a tea and fell asleep. What time is it?"

"Only five. Just got an update from the boys, so I wanted to get a look at it before calling a meeting," he explained. "Coffee?"

"Yes."

He added a few extra scoops into the machine before setting it to brew. "When'd you stop working?"

"Around two," she mumbled, "I couldn't do much else, I need those photos from inside the warehouse. Do you know if they were able to get them?"

"They said they did, but it still isn't a complete look at what they have. It's too risky to try and get inside."

She nodded in agreement. "Anything helps. When are you planning the meeting?"

"Eight, so if you want to sleep longer you have some time. Although this place is going to start getting busy, so you might want to go back to your room," he teased.

"Might go to the gym instead, this couch is not great to sleep on."

"That's because you were squished into the corner," Ghost commented.

"I'd have stretched out if your ass wasn't there."

"Surprised you didn't kick me off so you could."

She rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone then her still half-full mug before standing. "I'll get a coffee after the gym," she said to Price as she washed her mug quickly. "See you in a few hours."

"I'm certain these are RNC-34's" Hawkins stated across the table from her. "Portable surface to surface missiles with a range up to a hundred kilometers."

"Those came out of manufacture in 2011," Ghost stated.

Her eyes jumped to him. "But then—"

"They must have a military connection, otherwise there's no way they'd have gotten their hands on it," Ghost finished bitterly.

She leaned back, eyes tracing the table. "Or they've been active since 2011... Their operation isn't simple, the network they've created isn't something they could have done in the last year. It's possible this has been in the works for a long time, but we've only just gotten signs of them..."

Hawkins shifted, "Neither of those are good possibilities."

"But having military connection would make sense," Drew nodded, "the weapons they have aren't off the street."

"It would be difficult to get away with," Hawkins noted, "can't just write off an RNC from the armoury."

"Is there anymore identifying information about it?" she asked.

"It's year of manufacture was 2009, but the id isn't visible."

"I'll get my team to start looking into who purchased RNC's between 2009 and 2011, then we'll at least have a possible list of suspects. We'll get in contact with them for their records, narrow it down to who used them and who might still have them. Maybe it'll give us something."