|18|

There was a sound somewhere, but Drew wasn't sure from where. But then it got louder.

Knocking.

She opened her eyes, hand tightening around Ghost's sweatshirt and she lifted her head in question. "Someone's... at the door," she mumbled, mind still foggy with sleep.

Another round of knocks came and she let out a breath, careful as she sat up, looking for a way off the couch. Ghost shifted, standing and moving toward the door before she had the chance, but she followed quickly coming to a stop behind him—albeit partially covered by his shoulder. When he pulled the door open, Price stood in the hall, face unimpressed.

But then as he took in the sight of Ghost, it became amused. "Last place I thought I'd find you," he said with a curious smile.

"We were watching a movie and fell asleep," she explained before yawning.

"Hmm... If I knew you two were going to end up sleepin' in the same room I wouldn't'v switched."

"You're welcome to join," she offered sarcastically, a hand gesturing behind her blindly.

"I'll pass. Just wanted to make sure this one wasn't dragged off by a wolf during a smoke break. Or that you two weren't... at each others' necks considering neither of you answered your phones after leaving in such a tizzy," he said with a cheeky smile.

"We fell asleep," Ghost reiterated.

"Well next time send a message, yah?"

"Rog, Captain," he muttered.

"Good man. Now, if you're comin' back, hurry it up, I want to sleep and don't need you bangin' around in the room."

"I'll be there in a few," he answered.

Price nodded, taking a step back. "Alright... Glad to see you're both gettin' along," he added, his eyes flicking between he two of them before walking away.

"Not sure we're getting along," she muttered.

Ghost shut the door, turning to her and taking her by surprise as his hand took hold of her chin, "I'd say we were gettin' along fine when you were moanin' for me yesterday morning."

"Those were extenuating circumstances."

He hummed in mock agreement, watching her in amusement. Like he knew better.

She rolled her eyes. "We were horny. We'll be back to our usual bickering soon enough."

He shook his head, "I've found a way to make you listen to orders. I'm sure I'll be able to keep you from actin' up."

Her eyes narrowed, "You really like thinking you had control, don't you?"

"You don't think I did?" he challenged, pulling her closer.

"No," she shook her head. "No, because at any moment I could have said stop and you would have. That gives me the control, doesn't it?"

"That's because I'm not a fucking asshole," he growled.

"Doesn't change that I was in control."

"If that's what you need to tell yourself, that's fine by me," he said before lowering his mouth to her ear. "But I know you liked hearin' me say how perfect you looked with my cock in your mouth. To hear me say that you're a good girl... Those are the magic words, right? You want me to tell you that you're a good fucking girl?"

She let out a shaky breath but couldn't manage to make any words spill from her mouth.

He chuckled, "Is that all I need to do to keep you quiet? Keep cum dripping down your thighs while I praise you for being a slut?"