"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM ANYONE!" I unintentionally shout again. Daksh quietly sits on the bed.

"Do you want me to call mom? Or I can call a male doctor from your reference. Wait, we can call Rahul. He'll be here in an hour," Daksh offers.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP? WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ANNOYING ME?" I snap.

"OK," Daksh mumbles and falls silent.

"You can take off your pants..." Daksh starts to say.

"SHUT UP, DAKSH!" I interrupt.

Once again, he becomes quiet. But I know I have to remove them, so I carefully take off my shorts.

"Don't look," I warn.

"I have no interest, Ayaan. Look, I'm going to set them free. They won't leave on their own," Daksh says sternly.

"This is so embarrassing. What the hell is wrong with these damn crabs? Leave me alone, it's hurting like hell. Daksh, I'm feeling lightheaded," I complain, holding my head. He immediately stands closer to me and starts scanning the room. Now what is he trying to find?

"Daksh," I call.

"Ayaan, stand still. I'll try to remove them without hurting you more," he mumbles, kneeling down.

"Stop shaking," he says, as if it's easy to not move when they're literally pinching my body.

"Look, I got one," Daksh says, showing it to me.

"Dude, see." Daksh exclaimed, showing me the first carb he caught.

"Please don't show me," I replied, as he continued to remove them. We both ignored Aashika's persistent knocking on the door.

"Alright, this is the last one," Daksh said, turning mento side.

"Do you think we should wait?" I asked.

"Daksh, I don't know. Seriously, don't ask me anything," I shouted, and he cautiously moved his hand towards me.

I closed my eyes, unsure of what to expect.

"Be careful," I whispered.

"And that's the final one. You did a great job. Stay here, I'm going to call Rahul. And I'll also let mom know," he said, but I immediately shook my head.

"Don't tell mom. She won't like this plan of Aashika. " I pleaded.

"Then let her face the consequences. This isn't something to be praised," Daksh said angrily, and stormed out of the room.

AASHIKA'S P.O.V

Daksh bhaiya, emerged from room and gave me a piercing glare. I had never seen him look at me with such anger before. It reminded me of how scared I used to be of him for no reason when we were younger, and that feeling came rushing back today.

"You're not going into that room. Who gave you this idea, Aashika?" he asked, his arms folded across his chest. I couldn't bring myself to mention Kanak's name. Ayaan may scold me, but Daksh and even Rahul had punished their wife. Kanak had told me that she had received the punishment two years ago, and even I don't want to change that.

I pointed at myself, and he gave me a disgusted look that I had never received from him before.

" Why? "

"I wanted revenge," I mumbled, looking down.

"Revenge? For what?" he questioned.

"For scolding Aryan and Ayushi," I replied.

"That was such a cheap thing to do, Aashika," he said, pointing towards the door.

"You're not entering this room," he declared before leaving. I placed my hand on the doorknob, silently opened it, and peeked inside.

Ayaan was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, a towel tired around his waist covering his lower body. Without thinking, I entered the room.

Ayaan lazily opened his eyes, and they turned red with anger upon seeing me.

"Don't show me your face, Aashika. I don't have the energy to fight. Just get the hell out of this room," he said, raising his voice slightly at the end.

But I remained standing there. What I didn't expect was Kanak entering the room behind me, with Roshni standing by her side.

Ayaan's eyes shifted from me to Kanak.

"Your plan?" he asked, taking long strides towards her. Kanak's eyes showed a hint of fear as she slowly nodded her head. I wanted to answer on her behalf, but it felt as if someone had glued my mouth shut, preventing me from saying anything.

Suddenly, I looked up on hearing a slapping sound.

Roshni bhabhi had the same expression as me, covering her mouth with her palm as she looked at them.

"Get out! Don't show me your face. Get out, and I might consider not revealing your name," Ayaan shouted and pushed her out of the door. His eyes fall on me. He too step closer to me. I try to step back but my feet too stay glued to floor.

He hold my arm and also push me out of the room.

" Bhabhi please leave this room. " He requested Roshni bhabhi quietly walk out of the room standing with us.

" Don't show me your face "

_______
Why don't you all comment ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ