One with the Drinks and Punishments

Requested by @evildead_1234567

"Sir please, we're closing now. This is your 11th drink, sir, please you should stop now," The helpless bartender pleaded.

"Don't tell me what to do," Rahul bluntly replied, gulping his drink in one big sip. "Get me more of this. Make it stronger."

"Sir, we are very sorry but we cannot let you do that anymore. We'd kindly request you to leave now. Don't pay. Just please, I'll call you a cab, please you must stop drinking now."

Rahul looked up at the bartender, his eyes blazing with anger. The bartender- Lakshya- felt a bit intimidated but held his ground and firmly met the Indian star cricketer's fiery gaze. He knew who that man was. Obviously, who wouldn't know the star KL Rahul? He had served him his first drink of the evening, and he was still there, long after his shift had completed, trying to persuade the young cricketer to stop drinking. He knew that Rahul would not like any negative publicity once he'd got sober and thus, had taken it upon himself to ensure Rahul safely and privately left the bar. But it seemed to him, he was losing the battle.

"You- you are no one to order me, you get you? Nooooo! You get me?" Rahul confused the words. 

"Sir, please! Why do you not understand me? You must get out of here before shit goes downhill and you come in the negative publicity!" Lakshya tried again, he was getting desperate.

"I don't care for puli-- puvli--- pusilucity or whatever you said," Rahul replied, losing his senses more. "Just get me the drink or send me another waiter."

"Sir!" Lakshya groaned and wiped his face with his hands. He put on a smile. Time to try new tactics.

"Sir, you are such a good cricketer! I'm your biggest fan, you know?" 

"You are?" Rahul asked a small smile made its way to his lips. Lakshya smiled at the small victory.

"Oh yes sir! I watch all your matches, and all your catches are so wonderful! And your DRSs? They named it correctly, the fans-  Decision Rahul system!"

Rahul's smile widened a bit more. He leaned and put his head on the table in front of him, paying full attention to his fan. 

"I follow all Indian matches, diligently sir. Aap, Rohit sir, Virat Sir, Hardik Sir, Ishan Sir, Shubman Sir, and baki sabka mai bohot bada fan hun! Kaash Hardik Sir injured na hote toh.... shayad....Anyway, he bowls so well! Perfect allrounder of India!" Lakshya said, his own eyes misting over. He'd expected Rahul to smile more. On the contrary, Rahul immediately straightened up and sat on his stool rigidly, his eyes again glowing with rage. Although, Lakshya didn't understand and continued to praise Rahul. It certainly helped the bartender keep Rahul off of the drinks.

"And How our Rohirat had played in the tournament, sir? Marvellous! That has to be the best tournament for India, I swear!"

"Give me another drink," Rahul ordered after a few seconds. Lakshya sighed. What did he say wrong? 

"Sir, but--," " I said get me that fucking drink!" Rahul yelled making Lakshya flinch. 

"Didn't you hear?!" Rahul waved his hands in anger and that was when Lakshya properly saw the wounds. 

"Sir, first please give me your hands," he requested Rahul.

Rahul scowled. "I'm not gay, sorry," he replied.

Lakshya sighed and caught Rahul's idle hands in his own, ignoring the other man's protests.

"Shh! Sir! Let me see, you're injured!" Lakshya never had imagined he'd be talking with a national player that way.