Unknown trouble

It's was an beautiful and wholesome city where a guy called and named Kevin lived he is an c.e.o of an industry named "MS INDUSTRIES" he was young guy who lived alone.
It's was about 12:30 in the afternoon Kevin was returning home for his lunch it was all good until Kevin started moving the busiest roads were clear no wheel or a leg on the roads,Kevin dint know what was the reason of the clear roads , Kevin stopped at a red signal and saw a man who was behaving weirdly moving towards the car kevin thaught he was mentally un-healthy the person was moving close and closer to the car and the signal turned green and Kevin moved on towards his residence

All in a sudden started to hear people screaming the noise of their scream increases as kevin get went closer to the streets of his apartment all in a sudden Kevin saw a girl running towards the car she tried to open the cars door which we locked , kevin opend the window and asked her what was the matter why was she trying to get in the car she pleaded him to open the car door he was screwed but opened the door she sat in the car started shouting to reverse the car kevin had no idea why was she yelling at him he asked her "who are you, why are you yelling at me in my car ?" Girl replies with "We have no time for introductions I am Eerie please reverse the car we should reach the next city as fast a possibile" kevin had no other option than following her words he reversed the car and stared moving to the next city in the way to the next city Kevin asked Eerie "what's the matter why are you so tensed" Eerie replied with a low pitch "listen we are in deep trouble not only us the whole world is in trouble" Kevin had no idea what was she talking about and questioned her "trouble what are you talking about what's the trouble" Eerie replied with "our city is infected with zombie virus" Kevin laughed out loud and asked her "stop joking is it any fictional movie to have zombies in the world,lol" but for his surprise within a minute he saw group of zombies down in the street he was out of thought and started speeding the car towards the other neighboring city nearby and shouted "how is this really possible, how are zombies present in real life" Eerie replied with "Cool man that's what I said you were should survive here and save the world Kevin was so tensed and Eerie saw that kevins hands were shaking and he had a ocean behind his eyes and Eerie said to stop the car for a second and Kevin questioned why Eerie replied just a second and Kevin stopped the car Eerie said "I don't even know your name but we should survive together we have no other option i could sense that you are soo panic" Kevin replied "no, I am not you who is a girl is not panic why would i" and Kevin's eyes started to shower a and he started crying "Robo, my lovely dog is stuc in the apartment right there" Eerie too felt too sad for him and all in a sudden she hugged him with tears saying "don't feel bad i can understand your pain down to your heart" and started consoling Kevin.........