Anokhi said softly, “It was not her mistake, the hair got really tangled, that's why it happened. You scolded her for no reason.”

But Rishabh did not say anything and quietly untangled Anokhi's hair and braided it in a loose braid. He brought the braid forward and came and stood in front of Anokhi.

Anokhi started smiling seeing the braid. Rishabh raised her face and looking at her said, “Yes, so what you were saying, it was not that nurse's fault. I untangled your hair, made a braid. Did you feel any pain?”

So Anokhi smiled and shook her head in no. Rishabh further said, “So why did her hand hurt you? Now tell me, was my scolding for no reason?”

On his saying this, Anokhi became silent and made a small pout because she was not getting any answer to give to Rishabh. In fact, Rishabh combed her hair very comfortably and she did not feel any pain at all. That is why she became silent.

Seeing Anokhi silent, Rishabh troubled her further and said, “Tell me, why are you silent now? Anyway, I see that these days your tongue has started moving a lot. You have started finding me wrong in everything, so tell me, why are you silent now?  "

" Only you have come alone. " , Anokhi said bluntly, and Rishabh's eyebrows raised. He asked, " Kyu mujhe apne sath baaraat lana chahiye tha kya? ( Why should I have brought Baaraat with me? ) "

"shaadi ke samay to baaraat lekar nahin aaye the   to ab kya khaak lekar aaoge? (  You did not bring the baraat at the time of the wedding, so what will you bring now. ) " , Anokhi muttered to herself, which Rishabh could not hear.

He said pulling her cheeks, “  what are you saying to yourself, tell me. "

" I was saying that I am getting discharged from the hospital and no one came from home to pick me up. " , Anokhi said changing the topic. " You are not some sumo wrestler whose weight is so much that it takes four men to lift you. Even if I have hurt my hands, I will lift you easily, your weight is so light. " , saying this Rishabh lifted her in his arms and took her out of the room.

Anokhi put her hands around his neck and started looking at him with a wry face. Rishabh was taking her away looking ahead. Everyone in the hospital was looking at both of them.

Just then an old woman smiled at them and said, “What a lovely couple. May God keep this couple like this forever.”

Hearing their words, Anokhi blushed and while smiling, she hid her face in Rishabh’s chest. The edges of Rishabh’s lips also smile a little but his smile was not visible.

Rishabh came out of the hospital with Anokhi. Praveen was already waiting for him in front. Seeing him coming, Praveen opened the back seat door.

Rishabh very comfortably made Anokhi sit on the seat and then went to the other side and sat himself. After both of them sat, Praveen also sat on the driving seat and the car moved from there towards the mansion.

On reaching the mansion, Rishabh again took Anokhi in his arms and started going inside the mansion. All three of them saw that no one was standing at the mansion's door. Seeing this, Anokhi remembered the moment when she had come to the mansion from the hospital earlier. Everyone had welcomed her then.

When Anokhi started looking at Rishabh, Rishabh shrugged his shoulders slightly. He and Praveen also found it strange because there was a lot of silence there.

When all three of them came inside, Rishabh's eyes hardened on seeing the person standing in front of him, Praveen was surprised and a smile came on Anokhi's lips.

Alok was standing in front and all the other members of the house were also standing there quietly. The silence there was broken by Anokhi's voice. Anokhi said happily looking at Alok, "Alok uncle, you have come home. Are you okay now? I was about to meet you but couldn't."

"Yes dear, I am absolutely fine.  “ , Alok said smiling and came close to Anokhi and tried to put his hand on her head but Rishabh immediately pushed Anokhi away.

Seeing this, Alok took his hands back. Rishabh looked at Praveen and Praveen quickly brought a wheelchair. Rishabh made Anokhi sit comfortably on the wheelchair and said to Riya, “ Riya, take her to the room and stay with her. ”

“ Bhai, I will take the younger Bhabhi to the room but I have to stay here.”, Riya said a little scared. Rishabh said strictly, “Riya, I told you to take her.”

“ No bhai, this time I will not listen to you. I am younger than you but not so much that I cannot understand anything. I am mature and this is my mother and father’s matter also. Don’t I have the right to know?” Seeing the situation getting worse, Praveen gestured to Shanaya, then Shanaya held Anokhi’s wheelchair and said, “I will stay with Anokhi. I will take her.” Saying this, Shanaya started taking Anokhi away. Anokhi’s eyes were only on Rishabh who was staring at Alok with his harsh eyes. After Anokhi left, silence spread in the hall once again. Everyone looked at Alok sometimes and then at Rishabh. Shobha was feeling restless in her heart.  “ Throw Alok Shergill out of my house ”, Rishabh said to Alok in his harsh tone without any emotion, but Alok did not say anything. He too was looking at Rishabh without any emotion.

Vikram came forward and said to Rishabh, “ Rishabh, first the full matter will be settled, only then will anyone leave this house. ”

“ Who comes to my house and who does not, depends on my voice and not on anyone’s words ”, Rishabh said angrily to Vikram and then looking at Alok said, “ And you, you are injured and you have undergone an operation, I do not want to do more with you, so it would be better if you leave my house. ”

Rishabh said his point and started leaving from there. Just then Sanjay said in a loud voice, “ You are doing wrong Rishabh, very wrong and I am telling you to stop and listen.  ”

Rishabh's steps stopped on hearing Sanjay's voice but he did not look back. Sanjay further said, "It is not that you are not aware of the truth. I know you might have come to know a lot but listen to the whole truth as well."

"What happened Sanjay and I am not able to understand that since when have you been supporting Vikram and Hardik? Why are you with him?", when Dadaji asked Sanjay, Sanjay told him, "I will not tell the truth, Alok told you all what the truth is, but before that Rishabh will have to stand here and tell the truth. He cannot run away from the truth. ”

Rishabh, come back here now and I want to know the truth about whatever is happening. You all have grown up but you are forgetting that even today I am alive, not dead, that is why you are hiding things from me.”, Grandfather said angrily hitting his stick on the ground loudly. Today anger was clearly visible on his face.

Listening to him, Rishabh silently came back to his place and stood there.

“Now tell me Sanjay, what happened?”, Grandfather asked Sanjay again.

Sanjay looked at Alok once and then told Grandfather everything that happened in Kolkata. But he did not tell why Rishabh had gone to Kolkata and it was Alok who was helping Rishabh.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!