Kalandi

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“Yes, Choti Si Bhabhi is nowhere to be found. I have checked the whole house.”, Riya said, then Rishidhar ji said worriedly, “If she is not in the house then where has she gone? Did you checked in the garden outside, asked the guard.”

“Yes Dada ji, I checked in the garden also, asked the guard. He said that he did not see Choti Si Bhabhi going out of the mansion.”

Everyone got worried after listening to Riya. Rohit took out his phone and said, “Wait, I will find out where she went.”

Rishabh started leaving from there, then Rishidhar ji stopped him and said, “Where are you going Rishabh?  You are not worried about where she must have gone. "

" Where she has gone and why she has gone, I don't care about it and neither do I care. " Saying this, he left from there.

He came to the room, took out his phone and turned on the CCTV camera footage. He said to himself while looking at the mobile, " Where did you go Cupcake? "

He saw the footage of the night. Anokhi came out of her room and went to Shobha's room. Seeing this, he was happy at first but then his eyes narrowed. " Why did she go to mom's room so late at night? And she was there the whole night. What work did she have with mom that she couldn't even wait till morning? Did she go to tell mom about what I did last night? " Saying this, his eyes became deep.

He brought a devilish smile on his lips and said, " Cupcake, if you have really told anything to mom, then you are in trouble. Get ready for your punishment.  "

Saying this he got up and went to freshen up. Because he knew that his wife was in Shobha's room, so why should he worry.

Everyone was worried in the hall downstairs. Just then Shobha came inside the mansion. When she saw everyone worried, she asked, “What happened? Why are you all so worried?”

“Badi Maa, I cannot find Choti Bhabhi. Don’t know where she has gone?”, Rohit said to Shobha quickly.

“What do you mean where has she gone? ”, Shobha said in surprise.

“Mom, I saw, she is not in her room.”, Riya said, then Shobha smiled and said, “ ooh God, she is not in her room, but in my room. She is in my room. Go and check there.”

Riya asked, “In your room.”

“Yes in my room, last night she slept with me in my room.”, Shobha said.

“Why Didi, was there a rat attack in her room or what was the problem that she slept in your room?  ” , Surekha said, then Shobha kept the pooja items she had brought with her on the table and said, “ yes , yesterday there was a lot of thunder and she is scared of thunder, so she came to me out of fear and I made her sleep with me. ”

“ Well, you did well bahu. ” , Rishidhar ji said to Shobha.

Just then Rohit said, “ Hey friend, this choti si Bhabhi seems to be really a little girl. Who is afraid of lightning? ”

As soon as Rohit finished speaking, Shivaay shouted, “ Lizard ”

“ Ah lizard! Bhai, Maa, badi maa, Dada ji, someone please save me from this lizard. ” , shouting Rohit jumped and jump on Praveen standing next to him.