Rishabh came hospital

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

Hospital_

Anokhi's feet X-rays were done and her tests were also done. Shanaya had given her an injection of painkiller due to which Anokhi was sleeping and the doctor had also tied a bandage on her feet.

Rohit and Praveen were waiting for Shanaya to come outside Anokhi's room. Then Shivaay, Hardik and Vikram also came there. Hardik said something to the nurse passing by and the nurse nodded yes and went away.

"How is she?", Vikram asked Rohit and Rohit said in a harsh tone, "She is fine now, don't know about the future."

By then Shanaya also came with the reports and at the same time that nurse also came with the doctor's coat and stethoscope in her hand and stood in front of Hardik. Hardik took the coat from her hand and put the stethoscope around his neck after wearing it.

Seeing him, Shanaya stared at him and said, "When did you join the hospital?"

"I joined only yesterday.  Now that you know, let's go Doctor Shanaya." Hardik said and Shanaya stared at him and went towards her cabin. Everyone followed her.

Shanaya read Anokhi's report carefully and started thinking. Rohit said getting restless, "What happened, what is in the report. Her leg has not suffered any damage, right? She is fine, right?"

"There is damage Rohit, because it is very difficult for a normal person like you and me to climb 28 floors, so she is handicapped, do you think she has not suffered any damage. I am wondering how she climbed?"

Rohit bowed his head after listening to her. Then Shanaya said further, "But anyway, this is a thing of the past, but listen carefully to what I have to say now. She had refused to get treatment earlier and we thought that okay, let's give her some more time, but it has been 2 years.  I don't know what his vow is, what kind of vow it is, but it is necessary for her to get treatment as soon as possible."

“ But she will not agree. You don't know how many times Dadaji, Badi Maa, I, Riya have tried to convince her to get the treatment done but she doesn't agree. ”

Vikram, Hardik, Shivika and Shivaay did not understand Rohit's words, so Shivika asked him, “ What kind of vow are you talking about Rohit? ”

“ Now is not the time to explain, I will tell you guys later. ” , Praveen said and Shivika became quiet. Just then Hardik who was reading Anokhi's reports said while keeping the report on the table, “ I don't know which vow you guys are talking about and why she is refusing to get the treatment done, but I will definitely tell you that now it is a high time. At the most we can postpone her treatment for a month. ”

“ Hardik is absolutely right and I had said earlier that she can be cured with therapy and exercise but now that is not enough. We will have to operate on her. Her nerves have been badly damaged due to the strain.  Due to continuous climbing of stairs, there is a lot of pressure on her nerves, a lot. It will take two weeks for her to be able to walk again, but she cannot walk much and she should not climb stairs at all. In this one month, we have to reduce the damage to her ankle as much as possible with some medicines and massage so that there is not much risk in the operation. You understand what I am saying, right?”, Shanaya said while explaining to everyone.