Rishabh's torture

Everyone was waiting for Shobha to get down from the car but Shobha remained sitting like that.  Seeing this, Riya shook her by the shoulder and said, “Mom , we has come home.”  ,

 Shobha's attention was broken by Riya's voice.  She came out of her thoughts and got down from the car and said to Surekha, “Surekha, you take Anokhi and wait here, till then I will go inside and do all the preparation of Grahpravesh. ” 

 “Anokhi, who is she?  ”, Surekha asked her and everyone's questioning eyes went towards shobha, then Shobha said, “The name of the girl with whom Rishabh is married is Anokhi.  ,

 “Oh so madam ji’s name is Anokhi.  Let's see further, what is unique in her. By the way, didi, I will stop her only when she is in the car.  ”, Surekha said making a face and Shobha said with surprise, “What does it mean to be in the car? She is with us, isn't she? I mean , she was with you in your car. ”

 “No sister, she has not come with us.  Rishabh has tell his bodyguard to bring her in some other car.  I swear to diamond Didi, Rishabh has either become very good for her or is going to think something very bad for her. ”

Shobha became even more upset after hearing Surekha's entire statement.

 The night was getting darker and the rain had still not stopped, but with time Shobha's worries were increasing.

 She was sitting worried in the hall, waiting for Anokhi and Rishabh to arrive.  Rishabh also did not return ever since he left the temple.

 Shobha called him several times but he did not answer her calls.  Shobha also called the bodyguard who was supposed to bring Anokhi, but his phone was not reachable.

Rohit and Riya were seeing shobha getting worried.  Surekha said to Shobha, “Hey didi, why are you so worried?  Rishabh is not coming till late night like this for the first time.  How many times has he come in the middle of the night or sometimes he hasn't even come, so don't worry so much about him.  I have prepared the food, so you all eat. ”

 Shobha looked at the time on the clock, it was 11:30 at night. She was thinking about Anokhi again and again whether something had happened to her or whether Rishabh had really done something very bad to her.  Shobha was getting nervous thinking about this.

 When Rishidhar ji saw her so nervous, he consoled her and said, “Don't worry so much, daughter-in-law, she will come.  Come on, go eat something, you haven't eaten anything properly since yesterday. ”

 Shobha did not feel like eating anything but after being asked by her father-in-law, she ate two bite of food.  While they were eating, a black Mercedes stopped outside the mansion.

 The driver quickly got down and opened the back gate and Rishabh came out with his cold attitude.  

He was about to go towards the stairs to go to his room without paying attention to anyone when Shobha stopped him and said, “Rishabh son, where were you till now?  ,

 Hearing his mother's voice, Rishabh's steps stopped there.  He turned and looked at them.  As usual, there were no expressions on his face nor in his eyes.

 He said in his cold voice, “There was work in the office.  ,

 Then Shobha directly asked him about Anokhi, “And where is Anokhi?  ,

 At first Rishabh got a little confused after hearing Anokhi's name, but when he understood about whom his mother was asking, his harsh eyes became harsher and his voice became deeper.

He told Shobha, “She will come if she is safe.”  ” Saying this he went to his room.  Hearing his words, everyone's eyes became wide with surprise.