Do you consider me your wife now?

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ But I want you to call me by name.”, Rishabh said and pulled Anokhi closer to him by holding her waist.

Anokhi shook her head and said, “No, I cannot call you by name.”

“Why?”, Rishabh asked and Anokhi said quickly, “Because you are older than me, by 10 years.” Saying this, Anokhi showed him all her ten fingers.

Rishabh’s eyes narrowed on hearing this and he stared at her and said, “So you mean to say that I am old.”

“But when did I say that? I just said that you are older than me and i cannot call elders by their names.”

“But you can call your husband by his name. I have seen chachi ji she also calls chacha ji by name, so you will also have to call me like that and this is my order, if you do not obey then you will be punished.  Tell me what punishment I will give you”, Rishabh said and Anokhi quickly shook her head and said, “No no don’t punish me. I will call you.”

“Then call me”, Rishabh said and Anokhi said with a little hesitation, “Rishabh ji”

Today for the first time Anokhi had brought Rishabh’s name on her lips. When Rishabh heard his name in her sweet childish voice, a different glow started appearing in her eyes.

Today Anokhi was seeing something different in his eyes due to which she was not able to look into his eyes. She lowered her eyes and said softly, “Now that I have taken the name, please leave me.”

But Rishabh did not leave her but lifted her in his arms. Out of fear, Anokhi quickly put one of her hands around Rishabh’s neck and held his shirt tightly with the other hand.  She was looking at him in surprise and Rishabh brought her inside the room.

Anokhi saw pedals of red roses scattered on the table. A gift box was placed on them and two cupcakes in a plate. Seeing the cupcakes, a big smile came on Anokhi's lips and she said cheerfully, "Cupcakes! Is this for me?"

When Anokhi asked, Rishabh slowly nodded his head. Anokhi said smilingly, “I like cupcakes very much. You know cupcakes are my favorite. Please put me down.”

Anokhi started struggling to get off Rishabh’s lap. Seeing her excitement, Rishabh smiled.

Rishabh put Anokhi down and Anokhi quickly sat on the sofa. She was about to pick up the cupcake when her eyes went to the small gift box kept beside her. First she looked at it and then at Rishabh.

So Rishabh sat next to her and said, “This is for you.”

“For me! But why? Today is not my birthday.”, Anokhi asked innocently.

Rishabh put his palm on her cheek and caressed her cheek with his thumb and said, “What is it today?  ”

“ Today is Valentine's Day. ” , Anokhi replied to Rishabh thinking about the morning.

“ Yes today is Valentine's Day and this is our first Valentine's Day so this is your gift. ”

“ Really, this is my gift. ” , saying this Anokhi quickly picked up the box and started opening it. There was a brand new iPhone in that box. Seeing it Anokhi was shocked and looking at Rishabh said, “ There is a phone in it. ”