Again, he let out a laugh that caused her to strangely smile. Seeing him like this had her heart shifting and she focused on her bottle to get rid of the thought.

She then mentally let out a sigh, her eyes looking at the liquid that swirled in the bottle. Well, in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to let loose. At least, no one would be suspicious of their behavior...or that's what she would have liked to tell herself as they both came stumbling through the front door. Both loudly shushed each other to be quiet as Izuku was just right upstairs, asleep.

Since Katsuki had closed the door, the living room became dark and it had F/n walking into their couch. Her bare foot had stubbed against the foot of the couch and she fell next to the coffee table, "Ow! Fuck!"

The male behind her laughed as he pointed at her, "You blind now too?! Loser!"

"Dude that actually hurt." She groaned as she used the coffee table to hold herself.

The blonde let out a last laugh as he made his way to the stairs, the girl soon following behind him. When they reached the top, they both heard F/n's room door open and they stayed quiet, not taking another step as they hoped to be invisible.

Unfortunately, Izuku eyed them, his brows furrowed as the moonlight helped him see. Seeing F/n frozen in place had him confused as he whispered, "What are you guys doing?"

The drunks did not utter a word as they hoped that Izuku would leave. The action only caused Izuku to be even more confused, but he got his answer when Katsuki could no longer hold his weight and fell, stumbling into the girl's back. Thankfully, she was able to catch herself on the railings.

Seeing their swaying figure caused Izuku to cross his arms and glare at them, yelling in a whispering tone, "Are you insane?! It's the end of the world and you two thought it'd be great to get drunk?!"

F/n pursed her lips, "Were not drunk."

He looked behind her, "Really? Then why is Kacchan passed out and with a bottle in his hands no less?"

She eyed the blonde before looking back at him, "What can I say, he is a workaholic."

She chuckled at her joke but Izuku was not impressed, "I'm not an idiot, F/n."

She used the railings to help her get to him, where she then shook her head and whispered, "No, no. Of course not, honey. I would never, ever think of you as an idiot. I love you. I just need some sleep."

If it were in a different circumstance, he would have blushed and been gooey but considering the situation, he refrained from doing so and instead grabbed the doorknob, giving the girl one last look, "Yeah? Well you can sleep out here!"

The impact of the wind caused her to fall forward. She groaned when she hit the floor and instead of getting up, she patted the bedroom door and let her eyes shut, "Okay...I'll just go to sleep...here."

A bit of drool slid from the corner of her mouth as she continued to sleep on the uncomfortable floor. She can feel a headache forming and the sun shining in her eyes did not help. She turned to back as she let out a groan from her back popping, her eyes still closed.

Maybe she should tell Izuku to make something for her. His cooking—as well as Katsuki's—always put her in a good mood.

However, it seemed like today had different plans for her as she jolted upwards when water had been splash on her, "What the fuck?!"

Crouched in front of her, Izuku placed the cup next to his feet before grabbing another one, a smile that wasn't meant to be kind was on his face as he looked at her, "Good morning, honey. Sleep well?"