A thump in my heart

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"That's...the last." Izuku grunted as he flipped a table. They made a small place for them to sleep, surrounding each other with furniture that was out for display. They safely secured the warehouse with no injury. Thankfully, the only breach there was, were the back door that had the knob destroyed.

They easily barricaded it with packs of water that they would get the next morning. For now, they would catch their rest as when morning arrived they would head out to Sortson. Finally, Katsuki, F/n, Izuku and Shoto would see what the community has in store for them.

"Whose keeping watch?" Eijiro let out a yawn, tired from today's event.

F/n opened a boxed blanket, "M-"

"Me." Izuku interrupted her, apologizing with his eyes, "I'll take watch. Kacchan did it before so it's only fair that I do it this time."

The blonde shrugged as he laid down, his muscles relaxing, "Hurry up and decide before I sleep. Your voices are annoying."

Denki let out a small chuckle as he settled near the blonde, "I'll take watch next time. Sounds good?"

"Sure." Shoto rested near the red head, "Don't forget to turn off the light, Izuku."

He smiled, "Yeah, sure."

F/n also settled in her spot, which was between Denki and Izuku. She eyed the tables and couches around them, wondering if they would fall on them when they were deep in slumber, "If anything happens or if you get tired, wake me up. I'll take watch."

Izuku sat down next to her, her knife on his hip and Eijiro's gun on the other side, "Of course. Go to sleep."

He watched as she then closed her eyes. The soft snores emitted the room as Izuku then turned off the light, allowing the darkness to consume them. He pulled his legs to his chest, resting his chin on his knee as he wrapped his arms around it.

Their snores were in a way comforting to him. It let him know that his friends were still here and he too was with his friends. He wasn't alone.

When the sun rose, so did the group. Katsuki was the first to wake up. He practically stayed up as his body wouldn't let him sleep. Then Eijiro woke up, who had to use the bathroom, then Denki who woke up to the redhead accidently stepping on him. Finally, Shoto and F/n. The commotion of Denki hissing startled them.

Izuku was tired as the night passed by, but with the help of energy drinks lying around, he took two to get his body awake. He also stretched so his muscles wouldn't get sore from the position he was in.

"We'll bring the cars in. Hopefully, since we cleared out the parking lot there won't be many dead." F/n let out a sigh as she looked through a small slash that had indented onto the warehouse doors. She could barely see the dead slowly walking.