[S6] - A relief

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

F/n watched as her companion hugged their friends and shed a few tears. She watched awkwardly unsure of what to do considering she didn't know them and felt uncomfortable as they looked at her when they finished greeting each other.

She did, however, feel grateful for Izuku as he introduced the two to her, "F/n, this is Denki and Eijiro. We used to go to school together."

She waved at them, awkwardly, "I'm F/n."

The two smiled at her and shook her hand. Even though they didn't know her, they were sure to add her to the group and treat her as one of their own.

Shoto then asked a question taking the attention off of her, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, well," Denki pointed ahead to where they came from, "we cleared the sewers, you guys probably came across a pile of dead bodies, right?"

Seeing their nods, Denki continued, "We use them to enter the city, for supplies. There's other entrances and exits, but it's a maze down here."

"So far, we only cleared where the lights are on. These sewers are big so who knows if any of those dead managed to get in here or if there's a breach somewhere." Eijiro fiddled with his cloth that hung around his neck.

"Why the city, though?" F/n questioned.

"Considering the city is big, there's a lot of supplies out there." Eijiro smiled at her.

"That is smart." Izuku said, "But there's a lot of dead walking around."

"Not only that, but we just escaped a horde." Katsuki crossed his arms.

Denki shivered, "A horde? You guys escaped a horde?" He looked up to the ceiling, "Don't tell me there right above us."

"Possibly, but," Shoto looked at them, "that still doesn't explain why you two are out here."

Denki and Eijiro glanced at each other then at the four. They took notice and watched as Eijiro pulled out a map before smiling at them, "For a community. Sortson."

F/n, Katsuki, Shoto, and Izuku's eyes widened in relief, "So, it is still standing."

Denki happily nodded, "Yeah! And we'll gladly take you there! The others would be happy to see that you're all still alive."

"There's more?" The three boys shockingly but yet happily said.

The red-head nodded, "Yes. Some are out scavenging supplies, but I bet they can make it back."

"W-" Shoto was then interrupted as growls could be heard. They assumed the horde had passed by but when the growls echoed through the sewers, they readied their weapons and looked behind them.

"Looks like they found a way in." Katsuki whispered.

The others watched as F/n walked towards where they came from and took a glance ahead. Her eyes widened at the dozen rotters coming their way, it seemed they were really close. Mauve just a few steps away.

One look at the group and they immediately knew as they ran down the sewer with their flashlights and weapon in hand.

"Follow me! I know the way out!" Eijiro yelled as he took the lead. They turned a corner but unfortunately halted as another dozen was just ahead.

"Shit, now what." Katsuki glared at them.

"That's the way we came in." Denki said in despair.

"What about that way?" Izuku pointed behind them. They shined their flashlights into the dark hallway that seemed to go miles.

"We haven't cleared that way." Denki said and Ejiro nodded. "We don't even know what's in there."

"Do we even have a choice?" Shoto asked them.

"No." F/n said and soon began running with the others soon following. They ventured deeper, the air around them feeling humid and dripping water gliding against the mossy brick walls fell into a puddle.

They stopped running and catched their breath when they were at a safe distance. While Katsuki's, Eijiro and Denki lights seemed to be working fine, F/n's kept flickering. It annoyed her as she slammed it against her palm.

It worked for a second before going completely off, "Dammit."

"Good thing we're fine now." Denki muttered to himself but unfortunately Katsuki had heard and scoffed at him. "We're never fine, haven't you learned that, moron?"

"Jeez." Denki eyed him, "Looks like you're still the same."

Eijiro chuckled, "That's good."

"Being brash, arrogant, and impulsive is good?" Shoto questioned and moved out of the way when the blonde tried to strike him with his light.

"Yeah. It shows we still haven't let ourselves go." The male shined his light upwards where droplets of water fell.

Izuku smiled at that. He liked the way it sounded, "I still can't believe we found you guys. Back then, after everyone left, I didn't think I'd ever see any of you."

"So did I." Eijiro said, "But after a while of being alone I ran into Koji and Tetsutetsu. Then it was just us."

"Are they at Sorston?" Shoto asked, though he had a feeling his answer was right as he looked at Denki.

The yellow-haired male looked down with a crestfallen face, "No...they..died."

"...How?" Shoto once again asked.

Denki shrugged, "It all happened so fast. One minute I was hugging them happy to see that they were still alive, then the next...someone shot them."

From behind, F/n listened in to their conversation. It had seemed she was growing closer to them as she felt a little sad for their friend's death. Had she only just met them, she wouldn't have felt a thing.

"It happened right outside Musutafu." Eijiro said, "We couldn't have a proper burial. There were so many of them and we barely managed to escape."

"Who else is still ali-" Katsuki was interrupted when F/n pointed ahead. "A breach."

The ceiling had collapsed. They warily walked towards it making sure a rotter wasn't nearby. Luckily, only one was around and had spotted the group. It tried to walk towards them but with the concrete being placed awkwardly, the rotter tripped, falling and impaling its head on a steel where it then died.

"You guys know your way around here?" F/n asked Denki and Eijiro.

The red head nodded, "Yeah. We cleared out an office building. Shouldn't be too far from here."

She nodded and with that, the group followed Eijiro as he took them to a building where they had a view of the entire city. Finally, they could take a breather and rest until something else decides to ruin their day.