Raging Werewolf Part 2

*WARNING!*

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, GORE AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. IF ANY OF THIS IS TRIGGERING FOR YOU, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.*

The next morning, Daysha wakes up and goes downstairs. She yawns and walks into the kitchen. She gets a glass of water and drinks it. Afterwards, she walks into the living room and turns on the tv. She searches the channels while drinking her water. She can't find anything to watch so she turns the tv off and gets up. Shade comes walking down the stairs.

"Morning, Shaddie." She smiles.

"Morning." She yawns.

"Where's Roy? Still sleep?"

"Yeah, he must have been really tired..."

"I guess so." Suddenly, they hear a knock at the door. "Who the hell is knocking at the door at 10 in the morning?!" Daysha marches over to the door. She grabs the doorknob and answers the door. "Why are you," She pauses. "Oh my god." She smiles.

Daysha walks up to Roy's room and goes over to his bed. She looks at him and shakes his shoulder. "Roy, wake up." He shrugs her off and continues to sleep.

"Mm..." He groans and turns over.

"Roy, get up you lazy bum." She shakes him more. He turns around and looks at her with one eye, glowing red. "Don't you give me that Werewolf stare, get up, someone is here to see you."

"Who is it?" He stretches.

"Someone who likes you."

"Huh, oh no."

"Oh yeah."

"Tell her I'm sick, I can't move, something!"

"No, you get up!" Daysha reaches under the covers and grabs Roy by his tail. She starts pulling him out of bed.

"No, no, no, no!" Roy claws up his floor, trying to get away.

Daysha keeps pulling and gets him to the door. "Go down there!" She throws him down the stairs. He rolls down the stairs, retracting his tail at the same time.

Roy hits the bottom and hits his head on the wall. "Ow!"

"Hi Roy."

Roy looks up and sees her bending down, looking straight at him, and her long, black hair touching his face. "Hi, Maleva."

"Are you okay?" She asks, concerned.

Roy rolls off the stairs and stands up. He cracks his neck and his back. "Yea, I'm fine. I'm used to being mistreated!"

He yells back upstairs. Daysha looks at him, smiling and waving. "So, how did you find out where I lived?" He asks.

"I asked one of your friends, they were happy to let me no for some reason."

"Ass holes. Well, what can I do for you?" He walks into the kitchen and gets a palmer.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happen yesterday."

Roy spits out his palmer. "Oh yeah...that..."

It gets quiet, Maleva looks away and Roy just continues to look at her.

"I saw you had blood on your shirt, face and right arm." Roy gets a worried look on his face. "The news said that one person took out all of the thugs." Roy starts getting scared. "You did it, didn't you?"

Roy gets quiet. He puts his palmer down and takes a deep breath. He looks at Maleva. "Yeah, I did it."

Maleva looks at him. "I knew it." She walks up to him and grabs his hand. "I knew you did it, I knew you saved all of those people." She smiles at him. "You're a hero Roy."