Chapter 3: Things Just Got Worse Part 1

Meka and Daysha continue tormenting Roy and Shade, scratching behind their ears and the sides of their heads. They laugh as Roy and Shade shake their legs and stick their tongues out like dogs, having the time of their lives.

"Roy, you are so cute, right now!" Meka laughs.

Roy grabs her hands and stops her from scratching him anymore. "FINALLY! Oh my god...phew..." He looks directly into her eyes. "I can only take so much woman, I had to stop you..."

"It's okay; I'll get you again sooner or later." She smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, I think I feel better now."

"See, all you needed was me to make you feel better." Meka challenges.

"I guess so." Roy's body starts twitching and he changes into his human self.

Meka watches in astonishment as his body reshapes into a human. "Does it hurt?" She asks, curiosity thriving.

"Not as much as it used to, it was agony when I first started but now it's not that bad." Roy answers.

Meka looks at his body, confused. "Roy, have you been working out? You look toner..." She looks at the length of his hair, noticing that its shoulder length now. "And your hair grew longer," She touches a lock of hair.

"It's probably just a side effect from you know...Lycanthropy, but I must admit, I do feel sexier than I was before and me being toner and longer hair may explain that."

"Oh no, I'm never going to hear the end of it now. Thanks a lot, Meka." Daysha drawls.

"I'm sorry. Roy, what are we doing today?" Meka asks.

"I have no idea, what time is it?" Roy responds.

"It's noon." Daysha replies.

"Hmm...I thought it was later than that. Well, first off, I suppose I should shower." He smells his arm pit.

"Okay, I'll be in your room, going through your stuff." Meka threatens.

"No, you won't. Stay down here you nosey Nancy. Give me fifteen minutes, I enjoy my showers a lot."

"Gross." Daysha recoils.

"Not that way!" Roy says, horrified.

"Just go get clean, dirty boy." Roy starts walking upstairs.

"And make sure you don't get it on the floor!"

"I'm not doing that!" He shouts.

Daysha laughs and looks at Shade. "Well Shaddie, what would you like for lunch?"

"Meat!" She yells.

"No, you guys ate it all last night, there is none left."

"Wait, this little girl is a Werewolf too?" Meka asks.

"Oh yeah, you have never met Shade. Meka, this is Shade, Roy's and my adopted little sister. She turned Roy into a Werewolf. She is adorable and really cute but sometimes clueless about modern life, but other than that, she is a joy to be around."

"Okay, good to know. Hi Shade, it's nice to meet you." Meka greets and she sticks her hand out to her. Shade gets up and circles Meka, smelling her. "What are you doing?"

Shade stops and looks at her. "You shouldn't be like that with my brother anymore."

Meka looks confused. "Why? What's wrong with me messing with him?"

"If you keep going the way you are then you'll be in deep trouble."

"What do you mean?" Meka asks, jumbled.