Ex-000 HELP ME pt 2

thank you all so much with helping me pick a cover for book 2! (I'm a indecisive Lil bish)

now i just need to figure out a new male lead for our fmc in book 2 I already have an idea for his personality it's just his appearance and monster form, im unsure about right now.  and I need to come up with some unique abilities for him as well!

(he's gonna be a bit stuck up, spontaneous, and wild)

any ideas, prompts, suggestions, or desires are welcome!

(throw.it at me I don't care man could have 3 dicks for all its worth, as long as he can fuck good right? 🤣)

on another note I'm trying to made a semi-detailed character sheet/information sheet/description for subject-59. and possibly other subjects for the series!

I'll post what I've got for s-59 below. if you think I'm missing anything let me know im the comments this is to try and help the artist I've commissioned, create an illustration of our favorite hunk.

thank you all again!

Subject-59/Kerian

origin: unknown

-entity found deep underground in a comatose state, within a cave that was reportedly sealed for hundreds of years.

age: unknown 

-no reliable information for when the entity came into existence but past interactions have indicated it lived during a time where humans and creatures alike lived on the surface world together. (there's no known history of these creatures existing before now)

gender: male

-proven after a unplanned copulation with (Ava) 

-extremities hidden within the body unless the subject is aroused.

temperament: deemed as a creature that likes to be isolated, it prefers to hide and avoid interaction with humans and creatures alike, may turn hostile with forced proximity to others. 

-creature has been proven to be carnivorous and like many creatures with cores, will eat any type of protein meat source.

(notes): subject-59 shows signs of deviation from its natural isolationist instincts when around (Ava). 

-becomes more docile while around this particular human unless other humans or creatures in the vicinity threaten said humans existence. 

-subject-59 will turn extremely hostile when he or his chosen human is threatened. 

-notes recorded by (Ava) suggest the entity's hostility is due to stress and being provoked.

-subjects docile nature towards (Ava) is theorized to be a result of ___?___

-The subject is known to have intelligence superior to most other creatures with cores, and can understand human languages and emotion. 

-uses some form of telepathy to speak with a single individual at a time. 

-while emanating mist/fog, nearby electronics malfunction, including:

•lights

•cameras

-is capable of manipulating the human mind enough to completely erase memories temporarily. (subject must make direct eye contact with said target) 

-side effects of memory wiping: 

•insomnia

•paranoia

-subject is capable of creating illusions and changing the appearance of its environment for anyone within its radius. 

•illusions are based on subjects knowledge and memory.

•illusions are temporary.

•illusions restricted by the environment:

(cannot make a small room big) 

(cannot create realistic/running water from nothing)

(can't change the appearance of objects or surfaces that are constantly changing/moving)

etc…

(appearance): at nearly 7th tall the creature has a humanoid appearance. The joints of its arms and hands are similar to that of a human but the legs are closer to that of an animal.

dark in color the creature sports a set of horns, a head of short messy hair, white glowing eyes with no iris or pupils, claw-like hands, a long tail,  pointed ears and a hidden mouth across its seemingly blank face.

Often noted to look like it has a layer of some unknown black smoke or mist radiating from its skin, the creature tends to hide away within a cloud of its self generated black fog/mist to avoid being seen.

When agitated or consuming food, seams appear across its blank face to open up into a tri-sectioned mouth full of sharp teeth. The subject's jaw is capable of unhinging to allow the mouth to open wide enough to bite off whole limbs off most smaller prey. 

the subject is capable of changing its form into that of a human under specific conditions e.g. when a type of bond or connection is formed between subject-59 and a specific human through the use/consumption of the subject's core. 

note: while taking on a human form, the subject may change visually but not physically. 

-the subject's true appearance is always reflected in mirrors and other reflective surfaces.

-the subject is unable to change eye color for its human form and tends to make the form its own by changing things such as hair color, markings on the body, etc…