"Deku, you know this isn't good, block her or scroll. It's just a memory now." I do as he says. I put the phone on speaker and set it down on the cold tile floor. Sniffles and tears file through the speaker as static surrounds it.

"Deku, take some deep breaths."

-Bakugou's POV-

"Deku, take some deep breaths." I can't get him to. I search through my brain for any answer or solution. A tiny ding goes off in my head and I rush downstairs, phone in hand.

"Mom, here." She's visibly confused.

"What?" She asks.

"Oh, I can't get deku to calm down and take some deep breaths, he can't explain the whole thing to his dad's right now. You've got a ton of experience. Some video of a very bad memory got sent to him by Hisashi's old friend." She nods and picks up the phone. It's like I witness her heart shatter as she hears him sobbing. She's always treated him like a second son, always suspecting something going on at home, always offering a place to stay. She always knew something was up.

"Hey hun. Kat told me you weren't doing well. Can you take some deep breaths, please?" He chokes on his words and breaths.

"I-I can't." He gasps for air.

"Sweetheart, I know it's hard but you need to calm down. It'll pass, you'll get through this. This feeling right now is temporary. Tell me five things you can see and what color they are." Her voice sounds calm throughout the whole thing.

"I-I see a g-grey towel. T-there is a r-red shard o-on the floor. I-I see a-a p-purple pen. Uhm there's a-a b-black c-cloth. S-silver tweezers." She nods.

"That's good, you're doing great, honey. You'll be okay. Now, take a deep breath." He tries once or twice before dissolving into tears and rapid breathing again.

"Kiddo, try to take a deep breath, you'll be okay." He takes a staggering inhale.

"Good. You're doing amazing. Now tell me four things you can hear around you."

"I-I hear traffic. I-I hear f-foorsteps. I-I hear t-the television. A-and I hear m-myself breathing." She smiles.

"Great. Kiddo, can you tell me three things you feel right now? Real or not." She asks calmly.

"Uhm, I f-feel t-the floor. I feel m-my clothes. I-I feel h-hands." She grins.

"Amazing, sweetie. Now, take two deep breaths." He does as he's asked.

"Good. Are you doing okay now, Izuku?" Concern tints her otherwise calm and relaxed tone of voice.

"Y-yeah. Thank you." She grins before she hands the phone back to me.

"No problem." I thank my mom as well. She ruffles my hair. I grin and carry my phone back up to my room.

"Do you want to look at the texts, block her, or yell at her? I'll support you no matter what you choose."

- Izuku's POV-

"Do you want to look at the texts, block her, or yell at her? I'll support you no matter what you choose." He asks through the speaker. His voice offers comfort in this very cruel situation.

"I think I want to do all of them." He chuckles.

"Alright, go ahead whenever you're ready." I share the screen once more and click back on the contact. I scroll down to unseen texts.

'You haven't answered so I'm just going to assume that you're either asleep or thinking about me. I think we both know we'd be great together. I can fix whatever's broken inside that head of yours. You know I just want what's best for you. Besides, sex would be great. Age is just a number! Text me back, or preferably, send a pic. 😝' I can't help but laugh at her confidence. I hear Kacchan giggle through the speaker.