The rest of them shook their head sending me the code 'no' .

"I'm sorry Alpha Matteo , but I didn't have any pack members with that name . Why are you looking for her ?"

'Well she's my nephew's mate .She left my town with her friends for a project but even after her friends were back she's nowhere to be seen . She left the school without telling anybody . Can you keep an eye out and call me when you see her ?'

"Sure , just tell me what she looked like and I'll call you if I saw her ."

'She is short about 5'2 and is very skinny . She has shoulder length black hair with blue eyes , is that enough ?'

"Yes , I will call you and send you a picture if I saw this girl ."

'Thank you very much Alpha Jackson .'

"Your welcome ." I ended the phone call with a sigh .

"His nephew's mate , hmph what a liar ." Chloe grumbled .

" Why did he want to find her ? Isn't he supposed to be glad that Anna was gone ? " Cole wondered out loud.

"Maybe he wanted to complete the bet . " Ashley said . Oh god ,if that's true , I would never give Anna back to him.

"Let's just keep quiet about this okay ? Anna doesn't need to know about this ." Chloe said .

"Alright now about the names ...... Any suggestion ?" Chloe asked .

"Well Anna wanted the names to have a meaning so ...... maybe Hope ?" I suggested .

"Definitely not ! The babies are quadruplets ! We need to find a special name for each of them ." Ashley continued " Me and Chloe will choose the girls' name , both of you will choose the boy's name . "

All of us nodded and began searching with our phones . A couple of minutes later , Anna came to the living room .

"Oh Anna ! Chloe and I have picked out several names for the girls . We just need you to pick it out ." Ashley announced as she gave Anna a piece of paper . Wow , the girls are fast , I had only managed to find one name .

I sat there looking at Anna as she read the names carefully .

"Well , The first girl would be Amalia Silvia Carey . The second girl would be Ryleigh Kotori Carey ."

"What do they mean ?" Cole asked .

"Well Amalia means hardworking from German , Silvia means forest , Ryleigh means courageous or valiant from Irish and Kotori means bird of blessing . I found Amalia and Kotori while Lily found Ryleigh and Silvia ." Ashley explained .

"Why did you pick a bird name for a werewolf child Ahsley ? It's a little weird don't you think ?" Cole retorted as he smirked at my now blushing mate .

"S-Shut up ! I love birds you know that Cole !" Ashley stuttered and took a seat beside me .I smiled and wrapped my arms securely around her . I kissed her forehead making her face blushed even more .

"Anna , do you still remember about the rules that your mom told you ?" Grandpa max asked .

"Yes ."

"What rules ?" Cole asked .

"Well ,our middle name is used to secure our identity and only family members can call you with your first name . She said that her family were hunted by many people that's why they use this method to prevent people from finding us ."

"How the heck does a name can secure your identity ?" Cole questioned .

"Well , she said that mothers in her family can activate the power in the names but my mom told me she doesn't activate mine , so I never use those calling methods . I'm not sure how it works , we have to ask my cousins about it ." Anna responded .

"Stop talking about those methods and pick some names from the guys ." Chloe whined and threw her arms in the air like a mad woman. I rolled my eyes at her stupid action and gave Anna my paper .

"Really Jack ? Only one name ?" Chloe retorted after examining my paper . I ignored her and waited for Anna's reaction , surprisingly she smiled and nodded . "I will give my first son this name Jack . Alexander Craig Carey is a perfect name for him . And for Cole , my second son will have Ryan Armand Carey as his name ."

"You picked those names on purpose don't you Anna ?" Grandpa Max chuckled .

He had gone with Anna to make sure that she got enough rest before she came down .

Anna only nodded happily .

"What do you mean ?" Chloe asked.

"She deliberately chose so that first son and daughter will have the names starting with A and her second pair will get the names starting with R ." He laughed .

Now I remember , AR is her symbols , she used to put AR in all of her belongings when she was still a child .

She rubbed her neck sheepishly and nodded . The girls wanted to know what the names mean so I told them. "Alexander means defender of men and Craig means cliff or rock . Don't ask me why , I just thought the name fit ."

"Well Ryan means little king and Armand means soldier . My reason is the same as Jack ." Cole quickly defended before the girls questioned him .

"Anna , why won't you use his surname for your kids ? " Chloe asked .

"Well . . . I just think it will be easier this way . He won't be able to find them easily and even if they met he won't know . This way he can't take them away ." Anna said .

================================================================
Please vote and comment .

Thanks for reading .

Hope you love it .