"Because I want to tae" Sohee slowly replied.

Taehyung looks at sohee and whisper "why so sudden? He's not even your type and dad what about dad who loves us so much noona don't you think it's so unfair to go against his decision you know how much he loves us"

As much as sohee received the love from their parents taehyung has received the half of it.

And because of this taehyung is more affectionate towards his parent's, he can't see them in distress because of him.

"Tae you know what" Sohee says and grab her brothers hand.

"We can't please everyone everytime. I do love dad but what's wrong in choosing my happiness, hmm"

"Do you like him noona" Taehyung ask.

Sohee takes a moment before replying.

"Yes"

"Since how long?"

"To say it clear I've a little attraction towards him since the time I met him"

Taehyung felt a tight knot around his chest, what's clenching his heart?

"And just because of your attraction you'll leave dad like this, jungkook is dads enemy" Taehyung says raising his voice a little because, his sister is not understanding him..

Jimin looks at taehyung and then sohee.

"Tae-" Jimin got cut off

"No, he's dad enemy and dad will never say yes for your marriage no matter how much Jungkook tries" Taehyung says.

"Tae" Both sohee and jimin says at the same time.

"No, you're not understanding I'm trying to say is he'll never treat you like his wife, if he have to choose between you and his mother he'll never prioritize you, he loves his mother so damn much that he'll never go against her, one order from her mother and he'll not think twice before throwing you off his life and most importantly he doesn't loves you, so think before making any decision"

Taehyung says in one breath.

Sohee blink her eyes, she knows taehyung knows jungkook more than her because they have spent time together but she never knew taehyung was observing jungkook so closely.

"You warn me to not get close to him now you're doing the same noona" Taehyung breath heavily.

"First sit here" Sohee take Taehyung hamd and make him sit next to her.

"You're woman noona you're a tough woman with a tough heart don't take his baseless words to your heart. You have lots of option like hobi hyung" Taheyung completed his sentence.

"What are you saying" Sohee ask.

"Nothing, Hobi hyung looks better with you then that old man, how can you marry who's ten years older than you"

"Taehyung calm down what are you blubbering" Jimin says worrying about Taehyung health who's just bashing jungkook without taking a break.

"He definitely made you eat something that's why in one day you changed alot" Taehyung says to sohee.

Sohee takes a deep breath first.

"It's not like that, he's nice tae I've seen his kind side"

"Noona are you still taking his sides, dad will never say yes" Taehyung says and walk out from the while thumping his feet.

"Is he alright" Jimin ask.

"I know he don't want me to suffer that's why he's not happy about my decision but jimin I really wanna marry jungkook" Sohee says.