chapter 41

Jake pov..

"Jake sitting on his private spot which only her brothers are allowed, he was thinking about the yesterday ".

" he was 100% sure that was someone blood but the question is why hana have someone blood on her dress and about morning news. Him and his brothers thinking to teach sana and her friends a lesson but that's not mean they will kill her and the worst thing is sana was ruiend totally the Detective say someone pour hot oil on her face and not only that but also the person only burn her face".

" and the way hana was smiling watching the news instead of scared she look likes she got something finally like a new toy .Jake was thinking so hard.could be targeting her as their ? Are they making right choices or what they are thinking about hana isn't what she is ? Jake thought".

"Jake are you okay?" ?? Asked .

"Jay" jake turned his side and looked at Jay.

" something bothering you?" Jay asked.

"Did you find the things which I asked you" jake asked and jay took something from his back and give to jake.

" what is this?" Jake asked.

"Hana profile" jake looked at the paper and then Jay.

" hana , she's not eunji twin" jake eyes widened.

" what?" Jake was shocked with the sudden news.

" if hana isn't eunji twin?then who is eunji twin?" Jake asked in shocked tone.

"Eunji twin she's death already .when she was in kid ,the orphanage lady tell me that Mrs Lee put her second daughter in orphanage and the girl was crying everyday for her mother .the girl she's staying with us is her friend.

"Do you find eunji twin?" Jake asked and jay nodded.

"It's yoonji".

_________________________________________
Orphanage

*slap*

"Don't hit me please let me go" little yoonji trying to defend herself but those bully kids are stronger than her.

" what are you doing!!" A small little girl shouted angrily.

"Shut up and mind your own business get away from here " a boy said to her.

" you are hurting one of my family and you are saying mind my business?" ?? Said the boy stop bullying the girl and walked towards the other girl with clenched his fist .

" and the boy pushed the girl angrily ".

" the girl fall down on the floor,and everyone started to laugh at her".

" the girl got so angry and she get up from the floor and run towards the boy with full speed and hit on his face strongly making the boy face bleeding."

" aaah mommy" the boy screamed in pain and the others looked at the girl with fear.

" leave the girl !!or else I will punch you guys too" ?? Said and the others leave the little girl and runaway from them ,the boy also run away from them with bleeding face .

"The girl walked towards the little girl,and help her to get up".

" are you fine?" ?? Asked.

" thank you" little girl said .

" you are my family and protecting my family is my duty" ?? Said and smiled.

"Family? But we just meet today? And I don't even know your name?" The girl said with innocent face.

" Hana I'm jeon hana "

"The little girl smiled "

" I'm yoonji Lee yoonji"

" why are you alone here? Are you waiting for someone?" Hana asked.

" my mommy ,she say she will back soon " the innocent little girl said and hana looked at the girl with pity eyes.

" she will never comeback ,she lived you here in orphanage "hana said and yoonji started to cry hana got nervous she don't know what she should do she she pulled yoonji in big comfort hugged.

" don't cry,I promised I will make your mother comeback"hana said suddenly she don't know why she say but she mean it.

" really?" Yoonji asked in cute tone.

" yes" hana said.

"Hana even run away from orphanage to search yoonji mother when she found her she findout yoonji have twin and brothers at first hana was ignoring them but one day when sunghoon approached her first day ,and she lied to him and the day she feel a warm family feeling .she doesn't want to betryal her friend but the desire growing inside which is jealously and obsession towards yoonji brothers".

" after few days yoonji got adopted by someone but hana never tell her the truth that yoonji is actually belong to Lee family and her brothers finding her but because of selfishness she didn't tell her."

" hana was strong and independent girl ,her parents died in car accident she used to have older brother but in the car accident her older brother dead saving her this guilty she never clam down .every day when she think about this she feel she should die instead of her family but slowly she started to forget everything when she meet enhypen ,who entered in her life"

_________________________________________

" the whole time we thought eunji twin is hana but actually it's turned out yoonji" heeseung said and started to laugh crazy.

" We thought we are playing with her but turned out she played with all of us and she steal her own bestfriend house and family" jungwon said and laughed.

" We thought she's innocent girl but turn out she's biggest play girl" riki said and clench his fist in anger.

" sunoo feeling hurt inside deep inside sunoo accept hana as his own sister but in reality hana isn't the person they are thinking".

" sunghoon looked so angry by getting played from hana ,he looking at the papers ".

" enough being dramatic and saddest now it's real time to take revenge on the yoonji and hana.the video we took posted on the school website and destroyed both life not only yoonji but also hana.this two playing with us will realized what they did with us messup with us is biggest fault".

"Jungwon take out his laptop and putting someone face and voice on the video with yoonji and the laughed evily.with one click the video sent to everyone ".

"LEE HANA YOUR HELL IS STARTING FROM NOW ONWARDS !!"sunghoon said with cold tone.