chapter 34

???pov...

" the hospitals were silent and everyone doing there own job,hana was resting in her bed taking a good nap,since doctors come and check her and left ".

" sunghoon was gone outside for fresh air and jake was sleeping in couch inside hana room".

" suddenly the door slowly open and someone entered inside,the person was wearing mask and then the person turned his side and saw jake sleeping and then he turned on the bed side and saw hana sleeping, the person walked towards hana slowly and pulling out a knife.a sharp knife. The person walk near her bed and ready to stab her but suddenly someone put hands on the mask person and dragged that person outside".

"The person got dragged far away from hana room and pushed that person aggressively ".

" the mask person attack on that person who dragged him,but the person defend himself and kick on mask person hand at knife fall down on the floor".

" who are you ! Why are you trying kill hana" ??? Said in angry tone.

" the mask person turned his back and run other way.the person running behind him and chase him but unfortunately the mask person escape from his side .

" shit!! " The person cursed in angry tone.

" whoever he was his mission is hana" ?? Thought and clench his fist.

"He pull out his phone and call someone"

" We got problem hyung someone hired a killer to kill hana "?? Said.

" what!?"

Next day...

"Hana my little sis how are you feeling now" sunoo said and bringing lots of foods .

" hana smiled and feeling touch by gifts her brothers bring for her".

" I'm feeling good oppa just my right arm hurting " hana said and riki softly grabbed her hands and massaging her hand.

" I might be not best massager but atleast I can make you feel less pain" riki said and smiled.

" here my princess I bring your favorite juice" jake said and give her .

" idiot she just got surgery she can't drink these drink aishhh" Jay scold him.

" Jake pout and hana laughed softly".

" heeseung entered inside the room ".

" I fill those formalities of hospitals now she's discharge  and now she can go house with us" heeseung said and jungwon nodded.

" let's go sis the house without you so empty ,just like our life with you empty" jungwon said and hana heartbeating fast.

" hana hugged jungwon suddenly and everyone shocked ".

" thank you for everything " she said and jungwon rubbed her back.

" it's my duty to protect you hana " jungwon said and smiled.

" everyone is smiling and laughing but except 2 person they are thinking something about yesterday incident.

" someone trying to kill her but who will be? " jake thought and looking at hana.

" we can't let her die easily ,even if we have to protect her we will because she belong to enha not some stranger her dead is our hand not in someone " heeseung thought and looking at jake who also looking at heeseung.

" who would be? " they both thought.

???pov..

"How dare you fail the mission I already told you to kill her but you got caught by jake and you even come here to show us your failure "??? Said and slap the mask person.

" I want that girl dead as soon as possible " ?? Said .

" go and kill her don't come infront me untill you complete your mission "?? Said .

End pov...