chapter 21

*flashback*

"Sister yang can I meet my mother"?? A little girl asked in innocent tone she doesn't know why her mother leave her in unknown place suddenly. He mother say they are going somewhere a special place but what she don't know was the special place her mother described is known other than "orphanage "

" no you  aren't allowed to go outside and what mother are you saying your owned mother leave you here accept the reality little kid from now on your orphan " sister yang harsly said I'm rude tone.

"You are lying !!my mother will never left me here she promised me she will comeback !!she say she will come and take out me from here!!" Little girl yelling.

*slap*

" how dare you yelling at me I'm older than you ,you better forget your mother and moved on your mom will never come back " the little girl feel a pain in his cheek . it's her first getting slap from a stranger her mother never hurt her.tears filling from her cheek.

" mama" she whispered in low tone.

2months later...

" mama why did you let me stay at that house they are mean to Me please take me home with you please mama I only want you" the little girl held her mother hand ,the little girl run away from the orphanage and finding her mom.

" what are you doing here!? Didn't I say wait for me why are you here!! "  Mrs Lee shouting at her daughter angrily. The girl feeling hurt.her mother call someone and few minutes later .the orphanage people come and take her away from her .

" no!! No!! I want my mother !!! Mother please don't push me away I need you mother!! Please don't do this with me mother!!!" She screaming and crying but her mother didn't care about her .

"Eomma you here!? Me and oppa searching you ?let's go I wanna buy something " another tiny girl held her mother finger and smiled ,Mrs Lee looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness.

" eunji  my little princess why are you here alone roaming you might lost in the mall,don't running around without your brothers okay" Mrs Lee said in soft voice.

" the Little girl feel pain in her heart when she saw a similar face look like her infront her mother and hugged her"

" the little girl who's name eunji call her mother " eomma ""

" mama" the little girl whispered and the car started taking her far away from her mother.

_________________________________________

7 months  later..

"Mr Lee adopted you congratulations little girl" sister yang said and smiled.

" the girl smiled and nodded".

" hello,little girl I'm Mr lee jonghyun whats your name ?"

"Hana" she said

*end flashback*