chapter 37

*flashback *

" where is my brother" little girl searching her brother in the market ,her brother bring her with him but the little girl separated from her brother.she tears filling her cheek she couldn't find her and slowly she started to cry.

"People are watching and ignoring her no one helping the poor Girl she feel lonely she want her brother beside her".

" but suddenly someone approached her and asked her" what happened little girl why are you crying" two boys looking at her with soft eyes.

" I'm lost" she said and boys nodded.

" you lost" another boy asked In soft tone and the little girl nodded .

" me and brother was shopping together but suddenly I'm separate from him" the little girl said.

" what's your name " the boy asked .

" Lee hana"

"The boys nodded ".

"Come with us ,we will find your brother" the boy said.

"My brother say not talk with strangers, he say they are dangerous " the little girl said and the boys gone silent.

" mostly the kids will say my mama say not to talk with strangers haha it's werid to heard her brother say to her" another boy said chuckled the girl looked at him.

" I don't have mama,I lived in orphanage " the little girl said and the boys silent.

"Are you and your brother run away from orphanage?" The boys asked the girl shake her head as no.

" no, we didn't my brother doesn't lived in orphanage but he always come to visit me " the girl said the boys didn't understand what she mean by her brother didn't lived in orphanage.

" maybe her family Don't want her and put her in orphanage " the boy whispered.

" what's your brother name little girl?" The boy asked kneeling infront her.

" Lee sunghoon" the girl said and the boys look each other.

" what's your name too?" The little girl asked I'm innocent tone .the boys looked eachother and then smiled.

"Lee heeseung "

"Lee riki"