Chapter 35

3 months later....

Delicas academy...

" did you heard yoonji and heeseung in relationship now"?? Said .

" yes I heard that,some students saw them coming together o my god she's so lucky to have him"?? Said.

"Hana slammed her locker in loud sound and the girls got scared ".

" can you guys shut up " hana said in annoying tone and took her things in her back and walked away from her locker room.

" hana enter in her class and her eyes landed on yoonji ,who is talking with other girls completely ignoring her .hana clench her fist in angry ".

" hana " someone called her name and hana turned her side and saw its yoona .

" morning" she said and hana nodded and smiled.

" yoona then look at yoonji and sigh ".

" if you want to talk with her just go and clear your misunderstanding with her I can't see you both ignoring each other" yoona said.

" what happened to us?where we go wrong?"Hana whispered and yoona put her hand on her shoulder with sad face.

*flashback*

" hana walking towards her classroom when suddenly she bumped to some girls ".

" well well look who we have here Lee hana or should I say a whore" Tina said and hana looked at her with confused tone.

" I never thought you will cheat yeonjun oppe with soobin" selugi said and throw pictured on her face and hana standing there .

" hana looked down and saw her photos with soobin and soobin kissing her forehead and also soobin hugged her".

" not you dating yeonjun but in same time you dating soobin how selfish you are hana" .

"That's not what you saw it's all fake me and soobin is just friends " hana said but seung click on her phone and she heard her own voice.

" soobin I love you *giggled*
"Yeonjun is just my play toy but in reality I only love you*giggled *

"Hana eyes widened she couldn't belived ".

"T-thats my voice but I didn't say those things " hana yelled but suddenly she got slapped by someone.

" everyone watching them,hana turned her side and saw its non other than yoonji.".

" y-yoonji" hana was shocked .

" I thought you are my friend I thought you as my sister why did you tell about my marks to my father because of you my father beat me yesterday " yoonji said while crying.

" why did you do that you revel my whole secrets to my family why hana why!!!" Yoonji grabbed hana right arm tightly where she got hurt.

" you are whoring around soobin and yeonjun oppa how shamesless girl you are !! From now on your and mine friendship end here" yoonji said and pushed her ,hana fall down on the floor .everyone making her video and posted on school website.

"Y-yoonji I didn't do anything please trust me " hana said and crying bit yoonji didn't say anything and turned her back and leaving her alone.

" that day yoona didn't come school because she was faraway from her room ".

"After few days later, heeseung started to date yoonji which make everyone shocked and even hana .she couldn't belive heeseung dated her friend".

*end flashback *

"Yoonji can you help me to get Jake " ?? Said and smiling.

" aww you like jake haha sure I will " yoonji said laughing with her new friends.

" yoona did you talk with her" hana asked and yoona shake her head .

"Yoonji then turned her head up and saw hana and yoona".

" she didn't say anything, she just grabbed her things and  walked out from her class passing from their side with glared.".

" yoonji where are you going the class didn't end" yoona asked and yoonji stopped.

" it's non of your business yoona" yoonji said in rude tone and leave .

" yoonji" yoona whispered.

" leave her alone yoona she doesn't want us  anymore " hana said and yoona looked worried for her.

_________________________________________

now now next chapter will be going to Smuts and lots of unexpected scenes will be shown 
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄