Chapter 32

??pov...

*gunshoot*

*deadbodies*

*bloods everywhere*

" you might think hana is strong girl and she literally kill those 100 hundreds peoples if yes ? The you are wrong .Hana might be motivated to destroy her brothers but her motivate killing is never in her list. hana just a tiny little teenager girl who are just finding some love from her brothers and her family ".

" she don't know how she endup in this type of situation, she just want to go home and lying on bed she missed everyone her friends her brothers ,tears leaving from her ears non stop she crying silently she got bullet on her right arm and it's bleeding she want to scream in pain but she couldn't. She want to give up everything but she can't do anything because she dig her own grave by choosing the wrong path".

" she saw how her teammates struggling in pain ,some are dead and some are hopeless like her".

" help me" she whispered and crying hiding somewhere .she can feel someone passing her side .she hiding behind a big box her arm bleeding so much she losing lots of blood".

" suddenly she heard a loud and a familier voice".

who send you !! To destroy our tertiary tell us"  a cold deep voice asking her teammates who got caught.

" hana peak a little and she saw a girl got dragged in the middle ,the unknown 7 boys wearing a mask too like her but she know they aren't her teammates her enemy.

" the girl was crying and shaking "

" Please don't kill me !! Don't kill me I'm innocent i need money for my brother fees please don't kill me" she crying but the heart cold person didn't have mercy on her he shoot on her head.

" hana saw and shocked she saw someone dying infront her  she put her hands on her mouth stop herself to make a sound .she don't know she will get away from this situation. She's weak and she think she will going to dead now".

" she watch how her teammates got torture by those monsters, they killing them one by one ".

" I need to get out from this place" she thought and wiping her tears , and slowly get up from her place and slowly going other side but accidentally her hand hit one of factory   thing  .which make a loud sound and she looked at her side and frozen when  she saw the 7  mask persons saw her."

" caught her !!"  ?? Said in angry tone. Hana run exit direction in full speed she didn't turned her back she running and running in full speed .she could hear gunshots ,her arm bleeding the bullet which was inside still hurting her all her bloods dripping down on the floor.

" the factory was inside the forest ,even though she safely out from factory but she couldn't find her way because the forest is back .".

" she held her gun tightly and hide behind on of her near tree".

" and without hesitate she shooting those guards of the 7 mask guys".

" she shooting and fighting with them for her life untill all the guards are dying ".

" a she breathing heavily ".

" she feeling Dizzy her head is feeling heavy she slowly closing her eyes and "

* dham*

" she fall on the ground in the middle of forest she lost her balance and endup on the ground".

" then she feel ,someone coming beside her with heavy foot step she want to get up and want to run but she can't because she's weak and can't stand she lightly slowly a little bit open her eyes her eyes were filled blur vision  but she can smell a familier scent  and familier feeling ".

" hana" a soft voice she heard and with that she finally closed her eyes and she don't know what happened after that and when she opened her eyes .she found here in white room,her surrounding fill with doctor and nurses .and she saw her brothers sitting on couch .

" oppa" she whispered.

" hana you finally awake" sunoo said in soft tone .

" where am I?" She asked in weak tone.

" in hospital " Jay said.

" she then looked at sunghoon, she can see sunghoon is worried about her"

" what happened to me" she asked in weak tone.

" you got car accident ,when   you take a taxi the taxi driver say his break suddenly fail and he couldn't control his driving which caused a huge accident " Riki said in worried and sad tone.

" doctor say you are fine and our of danger bit you right hand got surgery the doctor say someone window glasses got inside your arm but Don't worry everything is fine now" jungwon said .

" doctor say you need to stay today don't worry jake and sunghoon will stay with you me and others  got a urgent work but Don't worry you will discharge tomorrow " heeseung said in soft tone,kissing hana forehead and smiled.

"Hana feel something inside her stomach it's first time she feel love from someone, someone who she can call family finally .from her brothers"

"Take care princess " jungwon said and smiled and hana didn't say anything she was lying on her bed feeling pain on her right arm.her brother saying goodbye to her and one by one leaving her room.

" she remembered she didn't got any car accident .she remembered she was in mission but how she endup in hospital and something odd she had question on one person she saw before she closed her eyes in forest ".

"What soobin was doing there?"